With paper handling up to A3 size, the Epson LX-1350 is the ideal printer to deal with lighter duties on a larger scale.
This wide-carriage 9-pin printer fits perfectly into a range of environments including data reporting, listings and point-of-sale. It is 337 cps fast, very reliable and cost efficient and has a range of options so you can create the perfect high quality printer to match your changing business requirements.
Handle light duties in style with printing up to A3 size, 5-part forms (1 original + 4 copies) and 337 cps (12cpi) speed.
Enjoy no-fuss support for a range of office equipment with auto switching between USB, parallel and serial sources.
Choose from a wide range of options to match changing needs, including a 50 cut-sheet feeder, and roll paper holder.
- Wider format
Fast, reliable 9-pin printing up to A3
- High productivity
Print up to 337 characters per second (12 cpi)
- Multi-part flexibility
Print up to 5-part forms (1 original 4 copies)
- Paper handling
Top, bottom, front and rear paper paths
- Easy connectivity
Auto switch between USB, parallel, serial sources
PRINTING METHODImpact dot matrix
NUMBER OF PINS9 pins
NUMBER OF COLUMNS136 columns
PRINTING SPEEDNLQ: 12 cpi: 78 chars/s, 10 cpi: 65 chars/s, Draft: 12 cpi: 312 chars/s, 10 cpi: 260 chars/s, HighSpeed-Draft: 12 cpi: 357 chars/s, 10 cpi: 347 chars/s
BARCODESCoda bar (NW-7), Code 128, Code 39, EAN-13, EAN-8, Industrial 2 of 5, Interleaved 2 of 5, Matrix 2 of 5, POSTNET, UPC-A, UPC-E
CARBON COPIES4 plus one original
PRINTING RESOLUTION240 x 144 DPI
INTERFACESRS-232, Bidirectional parallel, USB 2.0 Type A
Paper / Media Handling
DOCUMENT FEEDSingle sheet rear, Continuous paper rear, Paper output rear
PAPER FORMATSSheet Paper (single- and multi-layer), Continuous Paper (single- and multi-layer), Labels (single- and multi-layer), Roll Paper, Envelopes
PAPER THICKNESS CONTINUOUS PAPER0.065 mm – 0.39 mm
PAPER THICKNESS MULTI PART0.14 mm – 0.39 mm
PAPER THICKNESS SINGLE SHEET0.065 mm – 0.14 mm
ENERGY USE33 Watt, 1.1 Watt (standby)
SUPPLY VOLTAGEAC 220 V – 240 V
PRODUCT DIMENSIONS546? x 275 x 164 mm (Width x Depth x Height)
PRODUCT WEIGHT6.6 kg
TEMPERATUREOperation 5° C – 35° C, Storage 5° C – 35° C
HUMIDITYOperation 10% – 80%, Storage 10% – 80%
COMPATIBLE OPERATING SYSTEMSWindows 2000, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 98, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows XP
INCLUDED SOFTWAREEpson Status Monitor
MEAN TIME BETWEEN FAILURES10,000 Hours
PRINT HEAD LIFE400 Million Strokes/Wire
SOUND PRESSUREOperation: 53 dB (A)
MEMORY128 kB Included
RIBBON YIELD4000000 characters Black Draft
WHAT’S IN THE BOXDriver and utilities (CD), Main unit, Power cable, Ribbon, Setup guide, Software (CD), User manual (CD), Warranty document
EMULATIONSIBM PPDS, ESC/P
INPUT DATA BUFFER128 kB
WARRANTY24 months Carry in
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!