Epson LQ-680 Pro
The new 24 dot-matrix LQ-680 and LQ-680 Pro printers from Epson. Improved technology, improved features at a low price. The ergonomic flat bed printers are ideal for endless forms and for normal and particularly heavy pr small single sheets, forms and labels. The LQ-680 Pro also offers an automatic paper direction change and a manual and automatic paper thickness setting.
- Single sheet input from the front with the upper paper edge first
- Up to 0.0 mm upper and lower margin on single sheets
- Automatic monitoring of paper width so that print jobs are only printed onto the paper
- Maximum paper weight of 157 g/m2
- Minimum paper size of only 9 x 7 cm (width x height)
PRINTING METHODImpact dot matrix
NUMBER OF PINS24 pins
NUMBER OF COLUMNS106 columns
PRINTING SPEEDLQ: 10 cpi: 103 chars/s, Draft: 12 cpi: 372 chars/s, 10 cpi: 310 chars/s, HighSpeed-Draft: 10 cpi: 413 chars/s
CARBON COPIES5 plus one original
PRINTING RESOLUTION360 x 180 DPI
INTERFACESRS-232 (optional), Type B interface, Wired Network (optional), Parallel
Paper / Media Handling
DOCUMENT FEEDSingle sheet front, Continuous paper rear, Paper output front, bulk measurement: yes, Optional Automatic Document Feed (CSF): 50
PRODUCT WEIGHT9.4 kg
MEAN TIME BETWEEN FAILURES10,000 Hours
MEMORY64 kB Included
RIBBON YIELD2000000 characters Black Draft
EMULATIONSESC/P2, IBM 2390/2391 Plus
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!