Fast, reliable and economical, the Epson LQ-2190 is a fast, flexible and reliable printing solution that achieves a perfect balance between large print volumes and first-class quality. Cost effective and dependable, this is ideal for producing invoices, delivery notes, inventory listings and labels.
Reliability and speed. This 24-pin wide carriage printer takes care of big print jobs without a fuss. You can rely on high quality results on a wide range of paper types while the impressive 576 cps (at 12 cpi) print speed is perfect for large volume tasks. This robust device is very dependable and has a print head life of 400 million strokes per wire, plus a meant time between failure of 20,000 power-on hours.
Flexibility. Choice of front, top, bottom and rear paper paths gives you even more control over desk space management. And the addition of a USB interface means more flexibility in connectivity.
Longer ribbon life. With a ribbon life of around 15 million characters, the ribbon replacement cycles are longer, which brings down running costs and maintenance time.”
- Fast, reliable printing
Enjoy 24-pin quality up to A3 size and 576 cps
- Multi-part flexibility
Print up to 6-part forms (1 original + 5 copies)
- Paper handling
Choose from front, top, bottom, rear paper paths
- Print Speed Enhancer
For faster printing of bit images under Windows environment
- Easy connectivity
Parallel and USB interfaces as standard
PRINTING METHODImpact dot matrix
NUMBER OF PINS24 pins
NUMBER OF COLUMNS136 columns
PRINTING SPEEDLQ: 12 cpi: 144 chars/s, 10 cpi: 120 chars/s, Draft: 12 cpi: 432 chars/s, 10 cpi: 360 chars/s, HighSpeed-Draft: 12 cpi: 576 chars/s, 10 cpi: 480 chars/s
CARBON COPIES5 plus one original
PRINTING RESOLUTION360 x 180 DPI
INTERFACESRS-232 (optional), Bidirectional parallel, USB 2.0 Type B, Wired Network (optional), Type B interface
Paper / Media Handling
DOCUMENT FEEDSingle sheet front and rear, Continuous paper front and rear, Paper output rear
PAPER FORMATSSheet Paper (single- and multi-layer), Continuous Paper (single- and multi-layer), Labels (single- and multi-layer), Roll Paper, Envelopes, Cardboard
ENERGY USE46 Watt, 3 Watt (economy)
PRODUCT DIMENSIONS693? x 405 x 268 mm (Width x Depth x Height)
PRODUCT WEIGHT13 kg
TEMPERATUREOperation 5° C – 35° C
HUMIDITYOperation 10% – 80%
COMPATIBLE OPERATING SYSTEMSWindows 2000, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 98, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows XP x64
INCLUDED SOFTWAREEpson Status Monitor
MEAN TIME BETWEEN FAILURES20,000 Hours
PRINT HEAD LIFE400 Million Strokes/Wire
SOUND PRESSUREOperation: 54 dB (A)
MEMORY128 kB Included
RIBBON YIELD15000000 characters Black Draft
WHAT’S IN THE BOXDriver and utilities (CD), Main unit, Power cable, Ribbon, Setup guide, Software (CD), User manual (CD), Warranty document
EMULATIONSESC/P2, IBM PPDS
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!