TP-LINK TL-WPS510U Wireless Print Server
What This Product Does
150Mbps Pocketed-Sized Wireless Print Server TL-WPS510U is an ultra-compact print server that enables a single USB printer to be shared on a wireless network. It allows you simply place your printer anywhere in your home or office that works best for you. With the TL-WPS510U, there is no need for a dedicated computer anymore, everyone on the network is empowered to print to a shared printer at any time.
150Mbps Wireless Network Connection
The TL-WPS510U print server supports IEEE 802.11b/g/n wireless network standards. Users can share the printer and configure the print server through a wireless network. With its wireless function, everyone on your network can enjoy the benefits of readily accessing a printer with the convenience of wireless connective, and you can simply place the printer anywhere you like.
Multiple Operating System Support
The TL-WPS510U is designed to support multiple operating system, it is the ideal print server in a environment full of different operating system. TL-WPS510U can not only work properly on Windows 2000/xp/2003/Vista, Mac OS X 10 or above and Linux, it now can also work properly on Windows 7. So if there are different operating systems in your home or office, TL-WPS510U can meet your needs.
Advanced Network Security
The TL-WPS510U has an IEEE802.11b/g/n wireless interface that makes a wireless connection possible. For the users who want to use the wireless function, the TL-WPS510U provides the necessary security for you, using the selectable 64/128-bit industry-standard WEP (Wired Equivalent Privacy) and WPA (Wi-Fi Protected Access) data encryption, you can safely transmission the data that you are concerned.
Easy Setup and Use
With the TL-WPS510U Easy Setup Assistant, you can quickly configure your new print server to get you up and running in minutes. Our assistant walks you step by step through the installation process that even a novice user can also easily setup the print server. With the user-friendly web-based setup and windows-based utility, you can easily use and configure your print server from any computer on the network.
|Interface||USB 2.0 Port|
|LED Indicator||Power, Wireless|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||65 x 40 x 19mm|
|Power Consumption||3.3V DC|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n|
|Wireless Security||WEP, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK|
|Protocols||TCP/IP, IPX/SPX, NetBEUI, AppleTalk, LPR/LPD, IPP|
|Advanced Features||DHCP Client, POST(Power On Self Test), Firmware Upgradable, Windows-Based Utility|
|Management||Web Management, HP Web Jet Admin|
|Package Contents||Wireless Print Server
Detachable Omni-Directional Antenna
Quick Installation Guide
Power supply unit
|System Requirements||Windows 9x/ME, Windows 7/ Vista / XP/2000, Mac OS X 10 or Later, UNIX/Linux, Netware 3.12 or Later|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0?~50? (32?~122?)
Storage Temperature: -5?~65? (23?~139?)
Operating Humidity: 0%~70% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 0%~80% non-condensing
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!