TP-LINK Single Parallel Port Fast Ethernet Print Server
What This Product Does
The TP-LINK TL-PS110P print server allows you to take the computer out of the loop while setting up a printing network. All that is needed is to connect the TL-PS110P to a printer via the parallel port, connect the print server to your LAN, and you will be able to access your printer from any computer on the LAN.
TP-LINK print servers are compatible with most majorities of printers on the market. At the same time, we also make sure to keep our products up to date with new models of printers.
TP-LINK print servers feature high-speed microprocessor and USB 2.0 port to ensure user printing jobs are processed both effectively and rapidly.
TP-LINK print servers support a majority of operating systems including Windows, Netware, Unix/Linux, and Mac. Also TP-LINK print servers support a number of network protocols including TCP/IP, IPX/SPX, NetBEUI, Apple Talk, LPR, IPP/SMB, RAW TCP, increasing the width of application.
Fast Ethernet RJ-45 Port
|Power Consumption||3.3V DC, 2A|
|LED Indicator||Status, 10Mbps, 100Mbps|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||59×52×22mm|
|Management||Web Management, Telnet Configuration, HP Web Jet Admin|
|Protocols||TCP/IP,(Remote Virtual USB),LPR/LPD|
|Advanced Features||DHCP Client, POST(Power On Self Test),
Firmware Upgradable, Windows-Based Utility
|Package Contents||Print Server
Ethernet cable (RJ45)
Quick Installation Guide
Power supply unit
|System Requirements||Windows 9x/ME, Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/7/10, Mac OS 8.1 or Later, UNIX/Linux, Netware 3.12 or Later|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0?~50? (32?~122?)
Storage Temperature: -5?~65? (23?~139?)
Operating Humidity: 0%~70% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 0%~80% non-condensing
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!