Mecer 2000VA ON-LINE UPS (with AVR,Monitoring Software + Cable & Built-in Surge Protection) – Black
- ONLINE UPS
- True double-conversion
- Microprocessor control optimizes reliability
- Input power factor correction • Output power factor 0.8
- Wide input voltage (110 V–300 V)
- Converter mode available
- ECO mode for energy saving
- Generator compatible
- Charger capacity expansion to 6A for long-run models
- Smart SNMP works well with either USB or RS-232 together
- Comprehensive display allows easy monitoring and access of UPS status
|PHYSICAL DIMENSIONS||419 X 190 X 318 (mm)|
|CAPACITY||2000 VA / 1600 W|
|VOLTAGE RANGE LOW LINE TRANSFER||160VAC/140VAC/120VAC/110VAC±5% ( based on load percentage 100% – 80 % / 80 % – 70 % / 70 – 60 % / 60 % – 0)|
|VOLTAGE RANGE LOW LINE COMEBACK||168VAC/148VAC/128VAC/118VAC ± 5 % ( based on load percentage 100% – 80 % / 80 % – 70 % / 70 – 60 % / 60 % – 0)|
|VOLTAGE RANGE HIGH LINE TRANSFER||300 VAC ± 5 %|
|VOLTAGE RANGE HIGH LINE COMEBACK||290 VAC ± 5 %|
|FREQUENCY RANGE||40Hz ~ 70 Hz|
|PHASE||Single phase with ground|
|POWER FACTOR||? 0.99 @ nominal voltage (input voltage)|
|AC VOLTAGE REGULATION (BATT. MODE)||±1% (Batt. Mode)|
|FREQUENCY RANGE (SYNCHRONIZED RANGE)||47 ~ 53 Hz or 57 ~ 63 Hz|
|FREQUENCY RANGE (BATT. MODE)||50 Hz ± 0.25 Hz or 60Hz ± 0.3 Hz|
|OVERLOAD||100%~110%:audible warning 110%~130%: UPS shuts down in 60 seconds at battery mode or transfer to bypass when the utility is normal >130%:UPS shuts down immediately at battery mode or transfer to bypass mode when the utility is normal|
|CURRENT CREST RATIO||3:1|
|HARMONIC DISTORTION||? 3 % THD (linear load) ? 6 % THD (non-linear load)|
|WAVEFORM (BATT. MODE)||Pure Sinewave|
|AC TO DC||Zero|
|INVERTER TO BYPASS||4 ms|
|BATTERY TYPE||12 V / 9 AH|
|RECHARGE TIME||4 hours recover to 90% capacity (Typical)|
|CHARGING CURRENT||1.0 A (max.)|
|CHARGING VOLTAGE||82.1 VDC ±1%|
|BATTERY TYPE & NUMBERS||Depending on the capacity of external batteries|
|CHARGING CURRENT||1.0A/2.0A/4.0A/6.0 A ±10%|
|CHARGING VOLTAGE||82.1 VDC ±1%|
|HUMIDITY||20-90 % RH @ 0- 40°C (non-condensing)|
|NOISE LEVEL||Less than 50dBA @ 1 Meter|
|OPTIONAL USB/RS-232 PORT||Supports Windows® 2000/2003/XP/Vista/2008/7, Linux, Unix and MAC|
|OPTIONAL SNMP||Power management from SNMP manager and web browser|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!