CyberPower OLS 1000VA Online Stand Alone
The Online Series UPS is ideal for servers, networking equipment, workstations and other mission-critical applications which require Pure Sineware power protection. Featuring Online Double Conversion design and Zero Transfer Time, it can provide consistent and seamless Pure Sinewave power to critical loads. With the add-on advantage of Extended Runtime (XL) battery packs, the UPS backup time can be extended to maximize workflow flexibility. An optional SNMP/HTTP Remote Management Capability enables remote management and control of the system through standard web browser. The included PowerPanel Business Edition management software provides corporate servers and critical workstations comprehensive network power management including unattended-shutdown, event logging, reporting, and notifications. Features & Benefits
- 2U Rack Space
- Pure Sinewave Output
- Online (Double Conversion) UPS Topology
- Rack/Tower Convertible Configurations
- EMI, RFI, Surge and Lightning Spike Protection
- Critical Load Outlets
- Phone/Fax/Modem/DSL/Network Protection
- Emergency Power Off (EPO) Port
- Multifunction LCD Readout
- Rotatable LCD Indicator
- USB & Serial Connectivity Port
- Extended Runtime (XL) Models
- Hot-Swappable Battery Packs
- Dual Input
- Smart Fan Speed Control By Load Level
- Economy Mode setting
- Smart Battery Management(SBM)
- Remote Control/Wall-Mountable LCD panel
- Generator Mode setting
- SNMP/HTTP Remote Management Capability (Optional)
- PowerPanel Business Edition Software
- Equipment Protection Policy up to 100,000 Euros
|Capacity(VA/W)||1000VA / 900W|
|Typology||Online (Double Conversion)|
|Form Factor||Rackmount / Tower (Convertible)|
|Energy-Saving Technology||Yes, ECO Mode Efficiency 93%|
|Voltage Range||120~139Vac for 0~25% Load
140~159Vac for 0~50% Load
160~179Vac for 0~75% Load
180~280Vac for 0~100% Load
|Input Plug Type||IEC C14|
|Voltage Range||Pure Sinewave at 200, 208, 220, 230, 240Vac (Configurable) 2%|
|Frequency Range||50 / 60Hz (Auto-Sensing or Configurable) 0.25Hz|
|Transfer Time (Typical)||0ms|
|Overload Protection||Line Mode 105~125% Load for 1 min, 126~150% Load for 10 sec
Battery Mode 105~130% Load for 10 sec, 131~150% Load for 2 sec
|Short Circuit Protection||UPS Output Cut Off Immediately|
|Surge Protection and Filtering|
|Lightning / Surge Protection||Yes|
|DSL/Phone/Fax/Modem protection||RJ11/RJ45(One In/One Out)|
|Receptacles||(8) IEC C13|
|Dimensions(H x W x D)(mm)||88x433x430|
|Sealed Maintenance Free Lead Acid Battery||12V / 9AH x 3|
|Typical Recharge Time||4 Hours|
|Half load / Full load (mins)||10/6|
|Indicators||Power On, Line Mode, Battery Mode, Bypass Mode, Fault, Replace Battery|
|Audible Alarms||Battery Mode, Battery Low, Overload, UPS Fault, Replace Battery|
|Multi-Function LCD Readout||Yes|
|Power Management Software||PowerPanel Business Edition|
|Cold Start(DC Start)||Yes|
|COM Interface||(1) Serial Port (RS232), (1) USB Port, (1) Relay Out, (1) EPO|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!