GoodWe EM series Full Hybrid inverter is best suited to grid-connected PV systems: for enhancing self-consumption and providing backup power (rated 2.3kW / Peak 3.5kW for 10 seconds) to essential loads in the event of loss of grid. It can control the flow of energy intelligently.
- Both MPPT charge controller and inverter are fully integrated
- Intelligent battery management function
- Capable of being grid-interactive or grid-independent
- Compatible with various Lead-acid and Li-Ion battery types.
- IP65 dust-proof and water-proof rating
- 45°C full-load output
- Monitoring of inverters is free via computers or mobile phones and extremely easy to use
- Fanless, low-noise design.
- When using Lead-Acid battery technology with the ES/ EM Inverter range, Goodwe does not take any responsibility if the system performs below expectations.
- DC switch built in
- You will need to download the “EZ-Manage” or the new "PV Master" phone app in order to commission this inverter on site.
- Once you have the app installed you won't need an internet connection on site to commission.
- Please download the app from your mobile app store.
- 22.5 kg
- Rated Power: 3,600 W
- Min PPT Voltage: 100 V
- Max PPT Voltage: 500 V
- DC Startup Voltage: 125 V
- DC Shutdown Voltage: 125 V
- Max Input Voltage: 550 V
- Max DC Power: 4,600 W
- Max AC Power: 3,680 W
- Max DC Current: 22 A
- Max DC Inputs: 2
- Has DC Fuses: 0
- Connector: MC4
- Included Connectors: 2
- Euro Efficiency: 97 %
- Transformer: None
- MPPT Trackers: 2
- Has Integrated DC Switch: Yes