- Pure sine wave inverter
- Selectable input voltage range for home appliances and personal computers
- Selectable charging current based on applications
- Configurable AC/Solar input priority via LCD setting
- Compatible to mains voltage or generator power
- Parallel operation with up to 6 units only available for 5KVA
- Auto restart while AC is recovering
- Overload and short circuit protection
- Smart battery charger design for optimized battery performance
- Cold start function
|RCT-AXPERT 1K||RCT-AXPERT 3K||RCT-AXPERT 5K|
Selectable Voltage Range
|170-280 VAC (For Personal Computers)
90-280 VAC (For Home Appliances)
|50 Hz/60 Hz (Auto sensing)|
AC Voltage Regulation
|230VAC ± 5 %|
10 ms (For Personal Computers)
|Waveform||Pure sine wave|
|BATTERY & AC CHARGER|
|Battery Voltage||24 VDC||24 VDC||48 VDC|
|Floating Charge Voltage||27 VDC||27 VDC||54 VDC|
|Overcharge Protection||31 VDC||31 VDC||60 VDC|
|Maximum Charge Current||10 A or 20 A||20 A or 30 A||20 A or 30 A|
|Maximum PV Array Power||600 W||600 W||3000 W|
MPPT Range @ Operating
|30VDC ~ 66VDC||30VDC ~ 66VDC||60VDC ~115VDC|
Maximum PV Array Open
|75 VDC||75 VDC||145 VDC|
|Maximum Charging Current||25A||25A||60A|
|Standby Power Consumption||2 W|
|Dimension, D x W x H (mm)||
128 x 272 x 355
128 x 272 x 355
140 x 295 x 540
|Net Weight (kgs)||7.4||8.0||13.5|
|* Product specifications are subject to change without further notice
|Phase AC||Single (220V)|
|Capacity in KVa||5Kva|
|Built-in Battery Charger||Yes|
|Battery Voltage (DC)||48V|
|Solar Controller Support||Yes|
|Solar Charger Type||MPPT|
|Solar PV Voltage Max||145 VDC|
|Solar Amperage Max||60A|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!