Stackable Switches Designed for Small, Growing Businesses
Small and growing companies “bet the business” on their network, depending on it as the essential nerve center for applications, VoIP phones, videoconferencing, and much more. Businesses with 40-150 users want full-featured network switches that can support the full range of network applications, but without enterprise-class pricing, training, and support requirements. The ProSafe Stackable Smart Switch family delivers the flexibility, reliability, and performance growing businesses need at very affordable prices – in an easy-to-use package. Each ProSafe Stackable Smart Switch comes with 24 or 48 10/100 ports and four Gigabit ports. Up to 24 ports of Power over Ethernet (PoE) are also available, making these switches ideal for deploying wireless access points, VoIP phones, and surveillance cameras. Two of the Gigabit Ethernet ports offer the option of fiber connectivity via Small Form-factor Pluggable (SFP) GBIC** slots for long distance links. A 4Gbps, dual-ring, resilient stacking architecture provides the highest reliability, while allowing you to mix and match to stack up to six units or 192 10/100 ports - and easily manage them all at a single IP address!
The popular intuitive, Web-browser interface offers the Smart Switch management, making it a snap to monitor stack performance, configure ports, even set up port trunks, VLANs, and traffic prioritization. In addition, the ProSafe Stackable Smart Switches expand on the current ProSafe Smart Switch feature set by adding 801.x security, SNMP v2c and v3 support, logging, rate limiting and Layer 3 prioritization. Why buy stackable network switches designed and priced for the enterprise? NETGEAR ProSafe Stackable Smart Switches are designed for small and growing businesses – they are easy to buy and use, with all of the features you need!
Expand your network as you grow your business, adding switches to the stack as you need them. Use PoE ports to simplify the installation and management of wireless access points, VoIP phones, and security cameras.
Gigabit ports provide high-speed connectivity when you add more servers, or link in power users. Use copper connections, or two SFP GBIC fiber slots provide optional fiber connectivity for greater distance. The non-blocking design of the switches deliver simultaneous, full wire-speed, low-latency throughput to all ports. Advanced feature set delivers the security, reliability, prioritization, and monitoring capabilities small businesses need.
All ProSafe Stackable Smart Switches are made to last, with 5-year warranty and available Premium Support Packs. Redundant stacking features delivers maximum availability.
Manage all ProSafe Stackable Smart Switches as though they are one unit from an easy-to-use Web console. Optimized for ProSafe Network Management Software (NMS100) and works with other SNMP based management software. Shipped ready to go straight out of the box, NETGEAR delivers switching that is easy to set up, stack-up, and use.
|Flow control support||Yes|
|Broadcast storm control||Yes|
|Weight & dimensions|
|MAC address table||8000 entries|
|Maximum data transfer rate||1 Gbit/s|
|Jumbo frames support||No|
|MIB support||RFC 1213 MIB II|
|Quality of Service (QoS) support||Yes|
|Switching protocols||IEEE 802.3z 1000BASE-X|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||43.2 x 440 x 257 mm|
|I/O ports||- 24 10/100 Mbps switching ports
- 4 built-in RJ-45 1 Gbit Ethernet ports for 10/100/1000 Mbps
2 SFP slots
- Auto-sensing and auto-negotiating
- Auto Uplink
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)||Yes|
|Colour of product||Blue|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!