- Consolidate, backup and share files across Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS and Android devices.
- On-box data protection including XRAID automatic volume expansion, unlimited snapshots, encryption and real-time anti-virus.
- Modern interface for easy cloud-based discovery and file management.
- VM-ready with iSCSI support and vSphere™/Hyper-V™ certification.
Application data, virtual images, client files, email… the types of data central to running a successful business can seem endless. With ReadyNAS you finally have an advanced and easy-to use solution for centralizing, securing and controlling access to your digital assets. Way more than just simple unified (NAS and SAN) storage for your company, ReadyNAS allows you to do more than you ever thought you could afford by pairing the latest in performance with innovative efficiency technologies such as unlimited snapshots, thin provisioning and cloud-managed replication.
Every networked attached storage (NAS) device from NETGEAR runs on the revolutionary ReadyNAS operating system. This custom-built OS protects stored data not only with XRAID2 automatic expansion, but is the first desktop NAS for the SMB to feature the continuous data protection of unlimited snapshots along with real-time anti-virus and native encryption. Designed specifically for the unique needs of small business users, ReadyNAS devices utilize proprietary ReadyCLOUD technology for cloud-based discovery, provisioning and even ongoing management. In addition, these new devices are virtualization-ready with iSCSI support, thin provisioning capability and certification with VMware and Microsoft.
These days, your data is your world. With ReadyNAS, protecting and accessing that world has never been easier. ReadyNAS — Storage Made EASY.
|Weight & dimensions|
|Power consumption (typical)||189 W|
|AC input voltage||100-240 V|
|AC input frequency||50/60 Hz|
|Power supply unit (PSU) capacity||200 W|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 40 °C|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||5 - 95%|
|Jumbo frames support||Yes|
|Ethernet LAN data rates||10,100,1000 Mbit/s|
|Ports & interfaces|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports||2|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity||1|
|eSATA ports quantity||3|
|USB 3.0 (3.1 Gen 1) Type-A ports quantity||2|
|Internal RAM||4 GB|
|Number of processors installed||1|
|Processor family||Intel Core i3|
|L3 cache||3 MB|
|Processor frequency||3.3 GHz|
|RAID levels||0, 1, 5, 6, 10, JBOD|
|Supported file systems||ext3, ext4, FAT32, HFS+, NTFS|
|Maximum supported storage capacity||24 TB|
|Storage drive interface||SATA|
|Number of storage drives supported||6|
|Storage drive size||2.5/3.5"|
|Hot-swap drive bays||Yes|
|External power adapter||No|
|Security algorithms||256-bit AES|
|Access Control List (ACL)||Yes|
|Number of users||8192 user(s)|
|Noise level||28 dB|
|Windows operating systems supported||Yes|
|Linux operating systems supported||Yes|
|Mac operating systems supported||Yes|
|Chassis type||Mini Tower|
|Number of fans||1|
|Colour of product||Black|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!