Photographs, video clips, songs, web sites, text messages… the types of data that enrich our lives can seem endless. With ReadyNAS you finally have an easy way to centralize, access and share your digital world. Way more than just simple storage for all your stuff, every ReadyNAS features unprecedented protection of your files, the ability to manage stored data from any webenabled device and a library of add-ons that allow you to do more with your storage than you ever thought possible Every networked attached storage (NAS) device from NETGEAR runs on the revolutionary ReadyNAS operating system.
Designed with ease-of-use in mind, new devices are discovered automatically through the cloud and feature a sleek, modern interface. Also, stored data is protected not only with automatic RAID configuration, but this ReadyNAS is the first to offer home users the continuous data protection of unlimited snapshots along with real-time anti-virus and native encryption. In addition to the confidence of knowing data is secure from virtually any threat, ReadyNAS features remote access innovations, seamless cloud-based file synchronization (ReadyDROP) and the ability to backup data from your Mac anywhere in the world when using Apple Time Machine.®
These days, your data is your world. With ReadyNAS, protecting and accessing that world has never been easier. ReadyNAS – Storage Made EASY.
|Weight & dimensions|
|Power supply unit (PSU) capacity||60 W|
|AC input voltage||100-240 V|
|AC input frequency||50/60 Hz|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 40 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||5 - 95%|
|Ethernet LAN data rates||10,100,1000 Mbit/s|
|Ports & interfaces|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports||1|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity||1|
|USB 3.0 (3.1 Gen 1) Type-A ports quantity||2|
|eSATA ports quantity||1|
|Internal RAM||0.5 GB|
|Certification||CC Class B, CE Class B, RoHS, VCCI Class B|
|Processor model||Armada 370|
|Processor frequency||1.2 GHz|
|Number of processors installed||1|
|Supported storage drive types||HDD|
|Number of storage drives supported||2|
|Maximum supported storage capacity||8 TB|
|Storage drive interface||SATA|
|Storage drive size||2.5/3.5"|
|RAID levels||0, 1|
|Hot-swap drive bays||Yes|
|Supported file systems||ext3, ext4, FAT32, HFS+, NTFS|
|Noise level||25 dB|
|Windows operating systems supported||Yes|
|Linux operating systems supported||Yes|
|Mac operating systems supported||Yes|
|Colour of product||Black|
|LED indicators||Activity, HDD, LAN, Power|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!