True Plug & Play Experience
No driver installation required, Synology Remote is ready to use right out of the box. By simply plugging the audio dock into your Synology DiskStation, and connecting your external speakers or stereo equipment to the audio dock, you can start enjoying Audio Station music playback with Synology Remote.
Audio Station Music Enjoyment
With Synology Remote, you can quickly play the music sources on Audio Station by pressing any of the following function buttons: The Random 100 button shuffles and plays 100 songs randomly; the Playlist button plays the songs or Internet radio stations in the playlists you created on Audio Station; the Radio button plays user specified or default Internet radio station on Audio Station; the iPod button plays the songs on your iPod when it is connected to the USB port of your Synology DiskStation. For all of the above music sources, you can easily play, pause, stop the playback, or navigate to the previous or next item with the navigation buttons.
Favorite Hotkeys of Your Own
No more waiting and searching for your favorite song or playlist. For instant preset and access to your collection, 4 customizable hotkeys are available for direct mapping to your favorite playlist, smart playlist and Internet radio station.
Flexible Audio Output Options
The audio dock is an USB Digital Audio Converter (DAC) with 3 audio outputs ranging from 3.5 mm Stereo Audio Jack, Optical S/PDIF and USB interface, making your Synology Remote compatible with a variety of home stereo and speakers.
Synology Remote is produced with RoHS compliant parts and packed with recyclable packaging materials. Synology recognizes its responsibility as a global citizen and is continually working to reduce the environmental impact of the products we create.
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!