Signature Set STU-430
The Signature Pad STU-430 is the ideal solution for anyone looking to get started with digital signature capture for the first time. The fact that it is reasonably priced and robust means that it can stand up to frequent daily use.
The Signature Sets use the sign pro PDF application software. This software can be used to electronically capture handwritten signatures and integrate them into PDF documents. The software not only captures the visible image of the signature on the pad or display, it also records the non-visible biometric data such as pressure, movement and speed. Neither the document nor the signature can be modified afterwards and are therefore securely protected. The document can then be saved, printed or sent.
Sign offers, orders and invoices electronically
A signing solution with a flat and robust 4,5” B/W LCD Signature Pad. Create and sign PDF documents digitally from any Windows applications.
Fill out forms or add handwritten comments to documents
Intuos Creative StylusYou can also fill out forms, add handwritten comments, information, messages or notes to documents and even annotate documents with free-hand drawings
Sign pro PDF Functions
- Create and sign PDF documents
- Supports Wacom signature tablets and displays, Bamboo and Intuos ranges of pen tablets, as well as Cintiq and PL/DTH/DTK series of pen displays (refer to the compatibility list for exact model denomination)
- Virtual printer driver for creating PDF documents from any printable Windows application
- Capture hand-written signatures with biometric characteristic
- Form-filling in AcroForms (read/write)
- Free Form Drawing
- Handwritten annotations with pen and eraser
- Electronic Seals (personal, date or image)
- Sticky Notes, place and edit comments
- Signature positioning by area selection using the screen cursor or by keyword-based full text search
- Create predefined signature areas for processing documents with configurable access rights and additional information for the signer
- Signature certificate with user key selection
- Define privileges for document certification and encryption for processing documents (modifying, compiling, commenting, filling in forms, text extraction and printing)
- Display of signatures in the document in 3 line thicknesses and 4 colours (blue, red, green and black)
- Password-protected program access
- Help function with index
- Multilingual installation routine
- Language support for 13 languages (English, German, Dutch, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Japanese, Korean, Traditional and Simplified Chinese)
- Compatible with Win 8.1
|Colour of product||Grey|
|Windows operating systems supported||Windows 7 Home Basic, Windows 7 Home Basic x64, Windows 7 Home Premium, Windows 7 Home Premium x64, Windows 7 Professional, Windows 7 Professional x64, Windows 7 Starter, Windows 7 Starter x64, Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows 7 Ultimate x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 Enterprise, Windows 8 Enterprise x64, Windows 8 Pro, Windows 8 Pro x64, Windows 8 x64, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Windows XP Home, Windows XP Home x64, Windows XP Professional, Windows XP Professional x64|
|Ports & interfaces|
|Cable length||2 m|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity||1|
|Tablet input type||Pen|
|Battery free pen||Yes|
|Bundled software||Wacom sign pro PDF|
|Quick start guide||Yes|
|Display number of colours||Monochrome|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!