Bamboo Spark with Snap-fit for iPad Air 2
A smart folio designed to fit the iPad Air 2.
Take notes. Make ideas. From paper, to cloud, to life.
Your paper notebook has brought you this far. Now take your ideas even further. The Bamboo Spark is a smart folio with a smart ballpoint pen, and a spot for your favorite paper. It lets you write by hand, and saves your handwritten notes locally or within the cloud for editing, archiving and accessing anywhere.
Press a button. That’s it.
The Bamboo Spark is simple to use, and makes it easy to bridge your paper notes with the digital world.
Note taking for the 21st century.
When that great idea arrives, you’ll want to capture it in the most convenient way you know: with pen and paper. With the Bamboo Spark you can use up to 50 sheets of your own paper. Start writing with the Bamboo Spark smart pen on your own paper and the smart folio will store each stroke. Your analogue notes are converted to digital instantly, to access whenever you need them with the Bamboo Spark app.
Work anytime. Sync later.
When you finish a page of notes, press the button to save it safely and securely. Don’t worry if you’re not connected to another device, the Bamboo Spark can store up to 100 pages, so you can capture ideas anywhere and at any time. When you reconnect to your Bluetooth® Smart Ready device, your notes will be automatically synced to the Bamboo Spark app and, once you’re connected to the web, the Wacom Cloud.
A Wacom Cloud account opens up all the tools and features of your Bamboo Spark.You can use it to access your notes on different devices and edit them even after they have been saved.
Your ideas wherever you need them.
Once in the Wacom Cloud, you can really let your ideas flourish. Review and revise notes, drawings and doodles across a range of different smart devices, on both iOS and Android. You can also use the Wacom Inkspace web portal to access your noteswithin the cloud. Or share them in PDF and JPG formats with third party Cloud services, programs and apps, like Evernote and Dropbox.
Let your thoughts grow and thrive.
The notes you take on Bamboo Spark continue to live after you’ve written them. Your notes are saved using the Wacom Ink Layer Language (WILL), which means they remain dynamic within our ecosystem. And that means you can modify, amend, update, organize, archive and enhance your ideas quickly and easily.
Share and collaborate.
One of the Bamboo Spark’s best features is the ability to collaborate with peers to help improve your ideas. Use the Bamboo Paper app to share your notes with friends and colleagues who also have the app installed. You can work collectively on developing and refining your work, saving your progress within the app.
Work seamlessly with other Cloud services
Note taking is just the start. That’s why the Bamboo Spark also works with many other apps. Export your notes, to use on other platforms. Save and store them in your Evernote workspace. File and compile your ideas via Dropbox. It’s all about making your notes easier to access.
|Weight & dimensions|
|Colour of product||Grey|
|Maximum screen size compatibility||24.6 cm (9.7")|
|Compatibility||iPad Air 2|
|Case carrying style||Bag, Hand|
|Protection features||Scratch resistant, Dust resistant|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!