Designed for business users who want to get more done with a versatile, wireless,, web-connected, colour 4-in-1 device that can streamline workflows, provide touchscreen access to business apps, and enable printing from virtually anywhere
Experience versatile, networked productivity.
- Help save time and effort by scanning documents directly to a flash drive, email, network folder, or the web. This MFP also handles fax, print, and copy jobs with ease.
- Set up and share anywhere in the office with wireless and built-in Ethernet connectivity,. Configure networking fast – without wires,.
- Finish copying and scanning jobs with less effort, using the 35-page automatic document feeder.
- Use the easy-access USB port to print from – and save scans to – a flash drive.
Enjoy web-connected ease of use.
- Simplify workflows – use the 8.9 cm (3.5-in) colour touchscreen display to access business apps and print business information quickly. You can even scan to online storage sites.
- Print from virtually anywhere with HP ePrint.
- Easily print from a mobile device to your printer, without a network, using wireless direct printing,. Print wirelessly from your iPad®, iPhone®, and iPod touch® with AirPrint™.
- Install in only a few minutes – there's no CD required with HP Smart Install.
Rely on professional-quality colour.
- Produce vivid colours and crisp detail with HP ImageREt 3600 and ColorSphere II toner.
- Use ID Copy to create a one-sided copy of a two-sided ID. Improve the quality of your copies with automatic copy optimisation.
- Print professional-quality colour at speeds of up to 14 ppm. Reload the paper tray less often, thanks to the 150-sheet capacity.
- Get the same black cost per page as a black-only HP LaserJet printer. Save money with the high-capacity HP LaserJet 131X Black Toner Cartridge.
Conserve resources to help meet environmental goals.
Save energy with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology which turns the printer on when you need it, off when you don’t.
- Save energy and time with Instant-on Technology. Start printing with the first page out as fast as 19 seconds.
- Help reduce your environmental impact – preinstalled cartridges decrease packaging. This MFP's compact size uses less space and creates less packaging waste.
- Enjoy free, easy recycling – cartridges returned through HP Planet Partners are recycled responsibly.
-  Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from access point, and may be limited during active VPN connections.
-  Wireless direct printing, built-in wireless connectivity, and HP Auto Wireless Connect are only available on the HP LaserJet Pro 200 color MFP M276nw.
-  Requires a wireless access point and an Internet connection to the printer. Services may require registration. App availability varies by country, language, and agreements.
-  Requires an Internet connection to the printer. Feature works with any connected Internet- and email-capable device. Requires HP Web Services Account Registration. Print times may vary.
-  HP Auto Wireless Connect may not be available for all system configurations. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from access point.
-  Mobile device must be wireless-enabled. Printer must be HP ePrint-enabled.
-  Supports the following devices running iOS 4.2 or later: iPad®, iPad® 2, iPhone® (3GS or later), iPod touch® (3rd generation or later). Works with HP AirPrint-enabled printers and requires the printer be connected to the same network as your iOS device. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from the access point. AirPrint, the AirPrint logo, iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple® Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
-  HP Smart Install works with Microsoft® Windows only.
-  Printing speed measured using ISO/IEC 24734 and excludes first set of test documents. Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver, and document complexity. FPO exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software programme, document complexity, network, media width, media weight, environment, and job size.
-  Compared with HP LaserJet Pro M1536dnf MFP. Assuming customer is printing at least 30% of total pages in colour with content similar to the colour ISO/IEC 19798 test suite and overall average job length of three pages. Yields established using ISO/IEC test standards. Actual yields and costs vary considerably depending on images printed, number of colour pages printed, and other factors.
-  HP 131X LaserJet Black Toner Cartridge not included; please purchase separately.
-  HP Auto-On and Auto-Off capabilities are subject to printer and settings.
-  Compared with products that use traditional fusing.
-  Programme availability varies. HP cartridge return and recycling is currently available in more than 50 countries and territories around the world through the HP Planet Partners programme.
|Print speed (black, normal quality, A4/US Letter)||14 ppm|
|Maximum resolution||600 x 600 DPI|
|Print speed (colour, normal quality, A4/US Letter)||14 ppm|
|Print resolution (colour, normal quality)||600 x 600 DPI|
|Standard printer languages||PCL 5c, PCL 6, PostScript 3|
|Print resolution (black, normal quality)||600 x 600 DPI|
|Time to first page (black, normal)||18.5 s|
|Time to first page (colour, normal)||19 s|
|Standard input capacity||150 sheets|
|Paper input type||Paper tray|
|Auto document feeder (ADF) input capacity||35 sheets|
|Number of standard paper trays||1|
|Standard output capacity||125 sheets|
|Maximum output capacity||125 sheets|
|Weight & dimensions|
|Package weight||26.9 kg|
|Ports & interfaces|
|Standard interfaces||Ethernet, USB 2.0, Wireless LAN|
|Optical scanning resolution||1200 x 1200 DPI|
|Maximum scan area||216 x 297 mm|
|Scan type||Flatbed & ADF|
|Scan to||E-mail, USB|
|Image formats supported||JPG|
|Document formats supported|
|Input colour depth||30 bit|
|Maximum copy resolution||600 x 600 DPI|
|Copy speed (normal quality, black, A4)||14 cpm|
|Copy speed (normal quality, colour, A4)||14 cpm|
|Copier resize||25 - 400%|
|Maximum number of copies||99 copies|
|Fax resolution||203 x 196 DPI|
|Modem speed||33.6 Kbit/s|
|Fax memory||250 pages|
|Fax broadcasting||120 locations|
|Fax delayed sending||Yes|
|Power consumption (average operating)||315 W|
|Power consumption (standby)||6.4 W|
|Power consumption (off)||0.2 W|
|AC input voltage||220 - 240 V|
|AC input frequency||50 Hz|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 80%|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||17 - 25 °C|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||0 - 95%|
|Maximum ISO A-series paper size||A4|
|Standard tray media types||Bond paper, Card stock, Envelopes, Glossy paper, Labels, Photo paper, Plain paper, Pre-Printed, Recycled paper, Transparencies|
|ISO A-series sizes (A0...A9)||A4, A5, A6|
|Non-ISO print media sizes||Legal|
|JIS B-series sizes (B0...B9)||B5|
|Envelopes sizes||B5, C5, DL|
|Photo paper sizes||10x15 cm|
|Maximum print size||Legal (216 x 356 mm)|
|Custom media width||76 - 216 mm|
|Custom media length||127 - 356 mm|
|Wi-Fi standards||802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n|
|Mobile printing technologies||Apple AirPrint, HP ePrint|
|Minimum system requirements||CD/DVD-ROM
|Minimum RAM||512 MB|
|Minimum hard disk space||200 MB|
|Minimum processor||PowerPC G4/Intel Pentium, 233 MHz|
|Internal memory||256 MB|
|Card reader integrated||No|
|Maximum internal memory||256 MB|
|Printing noise level||48 dB|
|Energy Star certified||Yes|
|Windows operating systems supported||Yes|
|Mac operating systems supported||Yes|
|Linux operating systems supported||Yes|
|Compatible operating systems||Mac OS X v10.5, v10.6, v10.7
Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
Windows XP SP2+ (32/64-bit)
Windows Server 2008 (32/64-bit)
Windows Server 2003 SP3+ (32/64-bit)
Linpus Linux 9.4, 9.5
RED HAT Enterprise Linux 5.0
SUSE Linux 10.3, 11.0, 11, 11.1, 11.2
Fedora 9, 9.0, 10, 10.0, 11.0, 11, 12, 12.0
Ubuntu 8.04, 8.04.1, 8.04.2, 8.10, 9.04, 9.10, 10.04
Debian 5.0, 5.0.1, 5.0.2, 5.0.3
|All-in-one functions||Copy, Fax, Print, Scan|
|Colour all-in-one functions||copy, fax, print, scan|
|Maximum duty cycle||30000 pages per month|
|Number of print cartridges||4|
|Printing colours||Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow|
|Recommended duty cycle||250 - 1500 pages per month|
|Duplex printing modes||Manual|
|Processor frequency||750 MHz|
|Colour of product||Black|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!