- Produce quality prints with Original HP inks, and save;
- up to 50% on printing costs versus color lasers;
- Print at record speeds—certified by Guinness World Records as the world’s fastest desktop printer;
- New General Office mode delivers high-quality prints at top speeds while saving ink, time, and money;
- Print brilliantly at breakthrough speed with the same HP PageWide Technology found in top-end digital presses.
Empower workgroups with an easy-to-manage MFP
- Tap and swipe the intuitive 4.3-inch color touchscreen to print, copy, scan, fax, and send digital files;
- Proactively manage this device and remotely monitor status with industry-leading tools like HP Web Jetadmin;
- Print up to 9,200 pages per cartridge11 and load up to 1,050 sheets at once with the optional paper tray;
- Depend on HP for reliable workgroup printing—designed for high volumes up to 4,200 pages per month.
Connect and print—at the office or on the go6
- Print wirelessly, and share access with PCs, tablets, and mobile devices5—even with no network or router;
- Print from your smartphone or tablet from virtually anywhere with HP ePrint;
- Add this device to your office Ethernet network to share with your workgroup;
- Walk up and print right away, using the easy-access USB port. Print from a thumb drive or scan straight to it.
Conserve resources without sacrificing performance
- Keep costs in line. This ENERGY STAR® qualified device uses up to 80% less energy than color lasers;
- Save up to 50% on paper with automatic two-sided printing, and maintain efficiency at breakthrough speeds;
- Conserve resources, using Original HP pigment inks that require less packaging than toner cartridges;
- Reduce your impact—easily recycle your Original HP ink cartridges for free through HP Planet Partners.
|Maximum resolution||1200 x 1200 DPI|
|Print speed (black, normal quality, A4/US Letter)||70 ppm|
|Print speed (colour, normal quality, A4/US Letter)||70 ppm|
|Standard printer languages||PCL 5c, PCL 6, PDF 1.7, PostScript 3|
|Time to first page (black, normal)||9.5 s|
|Time to first page (colour, normal)||9.5 s|
|Print resolution (black, normal quality)||1200 x 1200 DPI|
|Standard input capacity||500 sheets|
|Multi-Purpose tray capacity||50 sheets|
|Number of standard paper trays||3|
|Standard output capacity||300 sheets|
|Weight & dimensions|
|Package weight||27.9 kg|
|Ports & interfaces|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity||3|
|Standard interfaces||RJ-11, USB 2.0|
|Gray scale levels||256|
|Scan type||Flatbed & ADF|
|Image formats supported||BMP, JPG, PNG, TIF|
|Maximum scan area||216 x 356 mm|
|Scan speed (colour)||15 ppm|
|Scan speed (black)||20 ppm|
|Optical scanning resolution||1200 x 1200 DPI|
|Input colour depth||24 bit|
|Output colour depth||8 bit|
|Document formats supported||PDF, RTF, TXT|
|Copier resize||25 - 400%|
|Copy speed (normal quality, black, A4)||70 cpm|
|Copy speed (normal quality, colour, A4)||70 cpm|
|Maximum number of copies||99 copies|
|Maximum copy resolution||600 x 600 DPI|
|Modem speed||33.6 Kbit/s|
|Fax delayed sending||Yes|
|Fax speed dialing (max numbers)||99|
|Fax resolution||300 x 300 DPI|
|Power consumption (PowerSave)||70 W|
|Power consumption (off)||0.2 W|
|Power consumption (standby)||10 W|
|AC input voltage||100 - 240 V|
|AC input frequency||50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption (average operating)||100 W|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||20 - 80%|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||15 - 30 °C|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||5 - 90%|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||59 - 86 °F|
|Operating altitude||0 - 3048 m|
|Non-operating altitude||3048 - 4572 m|
|Envelopes sizes||B5, C5, C6, DL|
|ISO A-series sizes (A0...A9)||A4, A5, A6|
|JIS B-series sizes (B0...B9)||B5, B6|
|Standard tray media types||Bond paper, Envelopes, Glossy paper, Labels, Photo paper, Plain paper, Recycled paper|
|Maximum ISO A-series paper size||A4|
|Wi-Fi standards||802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n|
|Mobile printing technologies||Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, HP ePrint|
|Display diagonal||10.9 cm (4.3")|
|Minimum hard disk space||750 MB|
|Minimum processor||Intel Pentium II, 233 MHz|
|Internal memory||768 MB|
|Card reader integrated||No|
|Energy Star certified||Yes|
|Mac operating systems supported||Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard|
|Linux operating systems supported||Yes|
|Server operating systems supported||Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2|
|Other operating systems supported||Novell NetWare 6.x, Novell Open Enterprise Server|
|All-in-one functions||Copy, Digital sender, Fax, Print, Scan|
|Colour all-in-one functions||copy, fax, print, scan|
|Networking standards||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3u|
|Number of print cartridges||4|
|Processor frequency||792 MHz|
|Maximum duty cycle||65000 pages per month|
|Printing colours||Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow|
|Recommended duty cycle||1000 - 4200 pages per month|
|Colour of product||Black|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!