Get up to 50% lower cost per page than lasers with this easy-to-manage MFP.
- Produce quality prints with Original HP inks and save up to 50% on printing costs versus colour lasers.
Save time, streamline workflows and simplify office tasks.
- Access print tools and useful business apps via the inituitive control panel and large colour touchscreen.
Connect, print and stay productive – at the office or on the go.
- Add this high performance MFP to your wired or wireless network for enhanced team efficiency.
Conserve resources without sacrificing performance.
- Use up to 50% less energy than colour lasers – set your printer for savings with Schedule On and Schedule Off
|Print speed (black, normal quality, A4/US Letter)||20 ppm|
|Maximum resolution||1200 x 1200 DPI|
|Print speed (colour, normal quality, A4/US Letter)||15 ppm|
|Print speed (black, draft quality, A4/US Letter)||25 ppm|
|Print speed (colour, draft quality, A4/US Letter)||25 ppm|
|Standard printer languages||PCL 5c, PCL 6, PostScript 3|
|Time to first page (black, normal)||13 s|
|Time to first page (colour, normal)||14 s|
|Standard input capacity||250 sheets|
|Maximum input capacity||550 sheets|
|Auto document feeder (ADF) input capacity||50 sheets|
|Standard output capacity||150 sheets|
|Weight & dimensions|
|Ports & interfaces|
|Standard interfaces||Ethernet, RJ-11, USB 2.0, Wireless LAN|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity||2|
|Optical scanning resolution||4800 ? 4800|
|Maximum scan area||216 x 356 mm|
|Maximum scan resolution||4800 x 4800 DPI|
|Scan type||Flatbed & ADF|
|Scan to||E-mail, File, OCR, USB|
|Image formats supported||BMP, JPG, PNG, TIF|
|Document formats supported||PDF, RTF, TXT|
|Input colour depth||24 bit|
|Gray scale levels||256|
|Maximum copy resolution||1200 x 600 DPI|
|Copy speed (normal quality, black, A4)||12 cpm|
|Copy speed (normal quality, colour, A4)||13 cpm|
|Copier resize||25 - 400%|
|Maximum number of copies||99 copies|
|Fax resolution||300 x 300 DPI|
|Fax transmission speed||4 sec/page|
|Modem speed||33.6 Kbit/s|
|Fax memory||1000 pages|
|Power consumption (average operating)||35.09 W|
|Power consumption (off)||0.11 W|
|AC input voltage||100 - 240 V|
|AC input frequency||50/60 Hz|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||20 - 80%|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||5 - 40 °C|
|Maximum ISO A-series paper size||A4|
|Standard tray media types||Envelopes, Glossy paper, Matte paper, Photo paper, Plain paper|
|ISO A-series sizes (A0...A9)||A4, A5, A6|
|JIS B-series sizes (B0...B9)||B5|
|Envelopes sizes||C5, C6, DL|
|Photo paper sizes||10x15 cm|
|Maximum print size||Legal (216 x 356 mm)|
|Standard tray media weight||60 - 105 g/m²|
|Wi-Fi standards||802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n|
|Mobile printing technologies||Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, HP ePrint|
|Display diagonal||10.7 cm (4.2")|
|Internal memory||512 MB|
|Card reader integrated||Yes|
|Maximum internal memory||512 MB|
|Compatible memory cards||microSD (TransFlash), miniSD, SD, SDHC|
|Energy Star certified||Yes|
|Windows operating systems supported||Yes|
|Mac operating systems supported||Yes|
|Linux operating systems supported||Yes|
|Maximum duty cycle||30000 pages per month|
|Number of print cartridges||4|
|Processor frequency||480 MHz|
|Colour of product||Black|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!