The HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2545 All-in-One is designed for budget-conscious home users looking for affordable wireless printing – plus the convenience of simple scan and copy controls – with quick setup, easy operation and low cost inks.
PC, smartphone and tablet printer - print wirelessly from any room in your home.1
- Enjoy easy wireless printing from any room – from your smartphone, tablet or PC.1
- Print wirelessly from your iPad®, iPhone® or iPod® touch® with Apple® AirPrint™.3
- Get quick, hassle-free connection to your wireless network with HP Auto Wireless Connect.4
- Scan photos, documents and more directly to your mobile device with the HP Printer Control app.5
Do more for less – print up to 2x the pages for the same cost.2
- Do more everyday printing for less – print up to two times the pages for the same cost.2
- Do it all from one affordable device – print web pages, scan photos, copy correspondence and more.
- Print, scan and copy everyday documents, web pages, email and more.
- Print and copy with laser-quality text and vivid colour graphics using affordable HP ink cartridges.
Save space with a sleek, stylish and compact design.
- Save valuable space with a compact all-in-one that’s designed fit almost anywhere.
- Get started straightaway with quick, easy set-up and simple operation.
- Keep it close to hand on your desk, or neatly out of the way on a shelf.
- Conserve energy – and save money – with this ENERGY STAR® qualified printer.
- 1 An app or driver may be required to use HP wireless direct. For more information, see www.hp.com/go/wirelessprinting. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from access point. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz routers only.
- 2 Compared to printing with other HP Deskjet ink cartridges. Based on comparison of HP published page yield of HP 301 vs. HP 650 original cartridges and recommended retail price. Actual prices may vary. Actual yields vary based on printer used, images printed and other factors. See: www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies for more information. Results for other cartridges will differ.
- 3 Supports OS X® Lion, OS X® Mountain Lion and the following devices running iOS 4.2 or later: iPad® (all models), iPhone® (3GS or later) and iPod touch® (third generation or later). Works with HP's AirPrint-enabled printers and requires the printer be connected to the same network as your OS X or iOS device. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from the access point. OS X, iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the United States and other countries. AirPrint™ and the AirPrint logo are trademarks of Apple Inc.
- 4 HP Auto Wireless Connect may not be available for all system configurations. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from access point. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz routers only. For information on compatibility, visit hp.com/go/autowirelessconnect.
- 5 Mobile device requires wireless access point and Internet connection. Features controlled may vary by mobile device operating system. Scan/copy control requires mobile device and printer be on the same wireless network or through wireless direct connection to printer. For more details, see hpconnected.com.
|Print speed (black, normal quality, A4/US Letter)||7 ppm|
|Maximum resolution||4800 x 1200 DPI|
|Print speed (colour, normal quality, A4/US Letter)||4 ppm|
|Print speed (black, draft quality, A4/US Letter)||20 ppm|
|Print speed (colour, draft quality, A4/US Letter)||16 ppm|
|Standard printer languages||URF, PCL 3|
|Print resolution (black, normal quality)||600 x 600 DPI|
|Time to first page (black, normal)||17 s|
|Time to first page (colour, normal)||24 s|
|Standard input capacity||60 sheets|
|Number of standard paper trays||1|
|Maximum number of paper trays||1|
|Standard output capacity||25 sheets|
|Weight & dimensions|
|Ports & interfaces|
|Standard interfaces||USB 2.0, Wireless LAN|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity||1|
|Optical scanning resolution||1200 x 1200 DPI|
|Maximum scan area||216 x 297 mm|
|Scan to||File, Image|
|Image formats supported||BMP, JPG, PNG, TIF|
|Document formats supported|
|Output colour depth||24 bit|
|Gray scale levels||256|
|Maximum copy resolution||600 x 300 DPI|
|Copy speed (normal quality, black, A4)||4.5 cpm|
|Copy speed (normal quality, colour, A4)||3 cpm|
|Maximum number of copies||9 copies|
|Power consumption (average operating)||10 W|
|Power consumption (standby)||2 W|
|Power consumption (off)||0.2 W|
|Energy saving mode||Yes|
|AC input voltage||100 - 240 V|
|AC input frequency||50/60 Hz|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||15 - 80%|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-40 - 60 °C|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||5 - 40 °C|
|Maximum ISO A-series paper size||A4|
|Standard tray media types||Envelopes, Labels, Photo paper, Plain paper|
|ISO A-series sizes (A0...A9)||A4, A5, A6|
|ISO B-series sizes (B0...B9)||B5|
|Non-ISO print media sizes||Legal, Letter|
|Envelopes sizes||10, DL|
|Photo paper sizes||4x6,5x7,8x10"|
|Maximum print size||Legal (216 x 356 mm)|
|Standard tray media weight||60 - 90 g/m²|
|Mobile printing technologies||Apple AirPrint|
|Display diagonal||5.08 cm (2")|
|Display number of lines||1|
|Card reader integrated||No|
|Printing noise level||55 dB|
|Energy Star certified||Yes|
|Windows operating systems supported||Yes|
|Mac operating systems supported||Yes|
|Maximum duty cycle||1000 pages per month|
|Number of print cartridges||2|
|Printing colours||Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow|
|Recommended duty cycle||300 - 400 pages per month|
|Duplex printing modes||Manual|
|Colour of product||Charcoal, Grey|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!