24-Port Gigabit Smart PoE+ Switch with 4 Combo SFP Slots
- Supports 24 802.3at/af-compliant POE+ ports with a total power supply of 180W
- Integrated security strategy including 802.1Q VLAN, Port Security and Storm control help protect LAN area investment
- L2/L3/L4 QoS and IGMP snooping optimize voice and video applications
- WEB/CLI managed modes, SNMP, RMON bring abundant management features
What This Product Does
IEEE 802.3at/af-compliant Power over Ethernet
The TL-SG2424P supports 24 ports of IEEE 802.3at/af-compliant PoE and has a total power supply of 180W to power any 802.3at or 802.3af compliant power device. It’s an efficient and cost-effective choice to work with wireless access points, surveillance cameras, IP phones and other PoE supported devices, while getting rid of cables or power lines running around. Compact and flexible, the TL-SG2424P is ideal to flexibly use PoE to deploy wireless access points or IP-based network surveillance cameras for projects or small business networks.
Advanced QoS Features
To integrate voice, data and video service on one network, the switch applies rich QoS policies. Administrator can designate the priority of the traffic based on a variety of means including Port Priority, 802.1P Priority and DSCP Priority, to ensure that voice and video are always clear, smooth and jitter free.
Abundant Layer 2 Features
For more application of layer 2 switches, TL-SG2424P provides comprehensive layer 2 features, including 802.1Q tag VLAN, Port Isolation, Port Mirroring, STP/RSTP/MSTP, Link Aggregation Group and 802.3x Flow Control function. Any more, the switches provide advanced features for network maintenance such as Loop Back Detection, Cable Diagnostics and IGMP Snooping. IGMP snooping ensures the switch intelligently forward the multicast stream only to the appropriate subscribers while IGMP throttling & filtering restrict each subscriber on a port level to prevent unauthorized multicast access.
Enterprise Level Management Features
TL-SG2424P is easy to use and manage. It supports various user-friendly standard management features, such as intuitive web-based Graphical User Interface(GUI) or industry-standard Command Line Interface(CLI), SNMP (v1/2/3) and RMON support enables the switch to be polled for valuable status information and send traps on abnormal events.
- Standard: 802.3at/af compliant
- PoE+ Features: 24 Ports
- Power Supply: 180W
Layer 2 Features
- Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP)
- Up to 512 VLANs simultaneously(out of 4K VLAN IDs)
- IGMP Snooping
Quality of Service
- 4 priority queues
- Support IEEE 802.1P Priority
- DSCP QoS
- Rate limit feature
- Access Control List (L2~L4 ACL)
- Port Security
- Storm Control
- SSL and SSH encryptions
- Web-based GUI
- Command Line Interface
- SNMP v1/v2c/v3
- RMON (1,2,3,9 group)
|Standards and Protocols||IEEE 802.3i,IEEE 802.3u,IEEE 802.3ab,IEEE802.3z,IEEE 802.3ad,
IEEE 802.3x,IEEE 802.1d,IEEE 802.1s,IEEE 802.1w,IEEE 802.1q,
|Interface||24 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ports
(Auto Negotiation/Auto MDI/MDIX)
4 Combo 100/1000Mbps SFP Slots
|Network Media||10BASE-T: UTP category 3, 4, 5 cable (maximum 100m)
100BASE-TX/1000Base-T: UTP category 5, 5e or above cable
1000BASE-X: MMF, SMF
|Power Supply||100~240VAC, 50/60Hz|
|Power Consumption||Maximum (PoE on): 216W (220V/50Hz)
Maximum (PoE off): 36W (220V/50Hz)
|PoE+ Ports(RJ45)||Standard: 802.3at/af compliant
PoE+ Ports: 24 Ports
Power Supply: 180W
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||17.32*13*1.73 in.(440*330*44 mm)|
|Packet Forwarding Rate||35.7Mpps|
|MAC Address Table||8K|
|Jumbo Frame||10240 Bytes|
|Quality of Service||Support 802.1p CoS/DSCP priority
Support 4 priority queues
Queue scheduling: SP, WRR, SP+WRR
Port/Flow- based Rate Limiting
|L2 Features||IGMP Snooping V1/V2/V3
802.3ad LACP (Up to 6 aggregation groups, containing 4 ports per group)
Spanning Tree STP/RSTP/MSTP
Loop back detection
802.3x Flow Control
|VLAN||Supports up to 512 VLANs simultaneously (out of 4K VLAN IDs)|
|Access Control List||L2?L4 package filtering based on source and destination MAC address,
IP address, TCP/UDP ports
Time Range Based
Broadcast/Multicast/Unknown-unicast Storm Control
|Management||Web-based GUI and CLI management
SNMP v1/v2c/v3,compatible with public MIBs and TP-LINK private MIBs
RMON (1, 2, 3, 9 groups)
DHCP/BOOTP Client,DHCP Filtering
Time Setting: SNTP
Firmware Upgrade: TFTP & Web
System Diagnose: VCT
SYSLOG & Public MIBS
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
Quick Installation Guide
|System Requirements||Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™, Windows 7 or Windows 8, MAC® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux.|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0?~40? (32?~104?);
Storage Temperature: -40?~70? (-40?~158?)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!