NETGEAR has packed a lot of value into this high density switch. Start with high port density in a one unit box, add two gigabit uplinks to give an added edge to any growing business, then add key switch management capabilities and you have a powerful switch that costs a lot less than you'd expect.
Forty-eight 10/100 Mbps ports and two copper Gigabit Ethernet ports connect to servers or a Gigabit-speed backbone for a non-stop, always available 10/100/1000-enabled network that can quickly deliver large multimedia, image, and video files. All 50 shielded RJ-45 ports automatically negotiate to the highest speed and support Auto Uplink™ technology to make the right link. Two hot-swappable Small Form-factor Pluggable (SFP)** GBIC slots provide optional fiber connectivity for greater distance.
In addition, an intuitive, Web-browser interface offers the simple Smart Switch management, making it a snap to monitor switch performance, configure ports, even set up port trunks, VLANs, and traffic prioritization. Alternatively, use SNMP-based software to manage your Smart Switch.*** Shipped ready for use straight out of the box, it delivers switching that's easy to set up and use. NETGEAR ProSafe Smart Switches are ideal for adding basic management to your unmanaged networks and extending your managed networks.
Forty-eight 10/100 ports and two Gigabit ports deliver non-blocking, full-speed packet forwarding from the edge of your network to the core. Two SFP GBIC fiber slots provide optional fiber connectivity for greater distance.
Smart Switch capability enables the most key management features for the price of an unmanaged switch. Included are performance monitoring, port configuration, VLAN for traffic control, port trunking for increased bandwidth, and Class of Service (CoS) for traffic prioritization.
Ideal for growing businesses who want the benefits of management without the cost and complexity of a managed network.
LEDs located on the front panel make switch status easy to observe and troubleshooting easy to accomplish. Made to last, this durable switch is housed in a 17-inch metal box and comes with a rack mounting kit.
|Ports & interfaces|
|Copper ethernet cabling technology||1000BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 10BASE-T|
|SFP/SFP+ slots quantity||2|
|Gigabit Ethernet (copper) ports quantity||2|
|Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports quantity||50, 48, 50|
|Flow control support||Yes|
|Spanning tree protocol||Yes|
|Networking standards||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x|
|Power consumption (typical)||21 W|
|AC input voltage||100-240 V|
|AC input frequency||50/60 Hz|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 40 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-20 - 70 °C|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||95|
|Weight & dimensions|
|MAC address table||8000 entries|
|Supported data transfer rates||10/100 Mbit/s|
|Maximum data transfer rate||1 Gbit/s|
|Quality of Service (QoS) support||Yes|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||440 x 205 x 43 mm|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)||No|
|Colour of product||Black|
|Mean time between failures (MTBF)||59880 h|
|Packet buffer memory||0.128 MB|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!