The GS510TP comes with a comprehensive set of features, such as enhanced VLAN and QoS, access control lists (ACL), 802.1x port authentication, rate limiting and IGMP snooping and many more, to provide businesses with networks that are geared for growth while ensuring performance and reliability.
|Ports & interfaces|
|Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports quantity||8|
|SFP/SFP+ slots quantity||2|
|Copper ethernet cabling technology||1000BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 10BASE-T|
|Networking standards||IEEE 802.1ab, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3at, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3z|
|Flow control support||Yes|
|Spanning tree protocol||Yes|
|AC input voltage||120-230 V|
|AC input frequency||50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption (typical)||147 W|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 50 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-20 - 70 °C|
|Operating altitude||0 - 3000 m|
|Non-operating altitude||0 - 3000 m|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||32 - 122 °F|
|Weight & dimensions|
|Access Control List (ACL)||Yes|
|MAC address table||4000 entries|
|Supported data transfer rates||10/100/1000 Mbps|
|Maximum data transfer rate||1 Gbit/s|
|Quality of Service (QoS) support||Yes|
|Management protocols||SNMP, HTTP, HTTPS, IGMP|
|Switching protocols||LLDP, MSTP, RSTP, STP, LACP|
|Ethernet LAN data rates||10,100,1000 Mbit/s|
|Ethernet interface type||Gigabit|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)||Yes|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE) ports quantity||8|
|Colour of product||Grey|
|LED indicators||Link, PoE, Power, Status|
|Certification||CE, FCC, VCCI, C-Tick|
|Noise level||38 dB|
|Packet buffer memory||0.5 MB|
|Mean time between failures (MTBF)||458124 h|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!