• OpenFlow: is a key technology enabling software-defined networking by allowing the separation of data (packet forwarding) and control (routing decision) paths
Quality of Service (QoS)
• Advanced classifier-based QoS: classifies traffic using multiple match criteria based on Layer 2, 3, and 4 information; applies QoS policies such as setting priority level and rate limit to selected traffic on a per-port or per-VLAN basis
• Remote intelligent mirroring: mirrors selected ingress/egress traffic based on ACL, port, MAC address, or VLAN to a local or remote HP 8200 zl, 6600, 6200 yl, 5400 zl, or 3500 Switch anywhere on the network
• IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE): provides up to 15.4 W per port to IEEE 802.3af-compliant PoE-powered devices such as IP phones, wireless access points, and security cameras
• High-speed/capacity architecture: up to 153.6 Gbps crossbar switching fabric provides intra- and inter-module switching with up to 111.5 million pps throughput on the purpose-built ProVision ASICs
Resiliency and high availability
• Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol (requires Premium License): allows groups of two routers to dynamically back each other up to create highly available routed environments
Layer 2 switching
• IEEE 802.1ad Q-in-Q (requires Premium License): increases the scalability of an Ethernet network by providing a hierarchical structure; connects multiple LANs on a high-speed campus or metro network
|Ports & interfaces|
|Copper ethernet cabling technology||1000BASE-TX, 100BASE-T, 10BASE-T|
|Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports quantity||24|
|Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports type||Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000)|
|Installed SFP modules quantity||4|
|Flow control support||Yes|
|Spanning tree protocol||Yes|
|Networking standards||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3u|
|Power consumption (typical)||94 W|
|AC input voltage||100-240 V|
|AC input frequency||50/60 Hz|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 55 °C|
|Heat dissipation||865 BTU/h|
|Weight & dimensions|
|MAC address filtering||Yes|
|Access Control List (ACL)||Yes|
|MAC address table||64000 entries|
|Switching capacity||101.8 Gbit/s|
|Jumbo frames support||Yes|
|Latency (1 Gbps)||3.4 µs|
|Latency (10 Gbps)||2.1 µs|
|Quality of Service (QoS) support||Yes|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)||Yes|
|Total Power over Ethernet (PoE) budget||398 W|
|Colour of product||Grey|
|Internal memory||256 MB|
|Processor frequency||666 MHz|
|Memory type||DDR SDRAM|
|Flash memory||4 MB|
|Built-in processor||Freescale PowerPC 8540|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!