- Broadcast control: allows limitation of broadcast traffic rate to cut down on unwanted network broadcast traffic. Rate limiting: sets per-port ingress enforced maximums and per-port, per-queue guaranteed minimums. Traffic prioritization: Provide time senstive packets priority based on DSCP or 802.1p classification. Packets will be mapped to four hardware queues for optimum throughput.
- Simple Web management: intuitive Web GUI (http/https) allows for easy management of device by even nontechnical users. Single IP management: enables management of up to 32 HP 1910 devices using a single Web interface; simplifies management of multiple devices. Secure Web GUI: provides a secure, easy-to-use graphical interface for configuring the module via HTTPS. SNMPv1, v2c, and v3: devices can be discovered and monitored from an SNMP management station. Complete session logging: provides detailed information for problem identification and resolution.
- Auto-MDI/MDIX: automatically adjusts for straight-through or crossover cables on all 10/100/1000 ports. Non-shared SFP ports: four true SFP mini-GBIC ports provide optional fiber connectivity such as Gigabit-SX and -LX; also supports SFP 1G RJ-45 copper connections. IEEE 802.3X flow control: provides a flow throttling mechanism propagated through the network to prevent packet loss at a congested node. IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) ready: PWR models can provide up to 15.4 W per port to power standards-compliant IP phones, wireless LAN access points, Web cameras, and more. Packet storm protection: protects against broadcast, multicast, or unicast storms with user-defined thresholds.
- Half-/Full-duplex auto-negotiating capability on every port: doubles the throughput of every port. Selectable queue configurations: allow you to increase performance by selecting the number of queues and associated memory buffering that best meet the requirements of your network applications. IGMP snooping: multicast filtering improves network performance, instead of flooding traffic to all ports. Fiber uplink: provides greater distance connectivity using Gigabit fiber uplinks.
- Redundant power supply (365W PWR model only): RPS power supply provides additional PoE budget of up to 740W for high power applications like Gigabit Ethernet IntelliJack switches; the HP RPS 1600 power supply (JG136A) is sold separately. Link aggregation: groups together multiple ports (upto max ports /2) automatically using Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP), or manually, to form an ultra-high-bandwidth connection to the network backbone; helps prevent traffic bottlenecks.
- VLAN support and tagging: supports IEEE 802.1Q (4,094 VLAN IDs) and 256 VLANs simultaneously. Spanning Tree Protocol: fully supports standard IEEE 802.1D Spanning Tree Protocol, IEEE 802.1w Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol for faster convergence, and IEEE 802.1s Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol. BPDU filtering: drops BPDU packets when STP is enabled globally but disabled on a specific port. Jumbo frame support: supports up to 10 kilobyte frame size to improve the performance oflarge data transfers.
|Ports & interfaces|
|Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports quantity||28, 24, 28|
|SFP/SFP+ slots quantity||4|
|Networking standards||IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x|
|AC input voltage||100-240 V|
|AC input frequency||50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption (typical)||365 W|
|Energy Star certified||No|
|Weight & dimensions|
|Supported data transfer rates||10/100/1000 Mbps|
|Maximum data transfer rate||1 Gbit/s|
|Quality of Service (QoS) support||Yes|
|Management protocols||SNMP v2c/3, RMON, Telnet|
|Fiber optic connector||SFP|
|Ethernet LAN data rates||10,100,1000 Mbit/s|
|Ethernet interface type||Fast, Gigabit|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)||Yes|
|Colour of product||Black|
|Internal memory||128 MB|
|Flash memory||128 MB|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!