These smart-managed switches deliver advanced features for environments not requiring centralized administration and allow network operation to be enhanced using an intuitive Web-based management interface. Advanced features include Layer 3 static routing, access control lists for enhanced security, auto-voice VLAN, QoS traffic prioritization, LLDP, Spanning Tree Protocols, and Power over Ethernet models. All switches are supported by a 3-year warranty.
- Simple Web management: intuitive Web GUI allows for easy management of device by even nontechnical users
- Auto-MDI/MDIX: automatically adjusts for straight-through or crossover cables on all 10/100/1000 ports
- Half-/Full-duplex autonegotiating capability on every port: doubles the throughput of every port
Resiliency and high availability
- IEEE 802.1w Rapid Convergence Spanning Tree Protocol: increases network uptime through faster recovery from failed links
Layer 2 switching
- VLAN support and tagging: support the IEEE 802.1Q (4094 VLAN IDs) and 256 VLANs simultaneously
Layer 3 services
- UDP helper function: allows UDP broadcasts to be directed across router interfaces to specific IP unicast or subnet broadcast addresses and prevents server spoofing for UDP services such as DHCP
Layer 3 routing
- Static IP routing: provides manually configured routing; includes ECMP capability
|Ports & interfaces|
|Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports quantity||24|
|Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports type||Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000)|
|Installed SFP modules quantity||4|
|Flow control support||Yes|
|Spanning tree protocol||Yes|
|Networking standards||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3u|
|Power consumption (typical)||255 W|
|AC input voltage||100-240 V|
|AC input frequency||50/60 Hz|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 90%|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 45 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-40 - 70 °C|
|Weight & dimensions|
|MAC address table||8192 entries|
|Switching capacity||56 Gbit/s|
|Latency (1 Gbps)||5 µs|
|Latency (10-100 Mbps)||5 µs|
|Quality of Service (QoS) support||Yes|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)||Yes|
|Total Power over Ethernet (PoE) budget||170 W|
|Safety||UL 60950; IEC 60950-1; EN 60950-1; CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60950-1-03|
|Colour of product||Black|
|Electromagnetic compatibility||FCC part 15 Class A; VCCI Class A; EN 55022 Class A; CISPR 22 Class A; EN 55024; EN 61000-3-2 2000, 61000-3-3; ICES-003 Class A|
|Internal memory||128 MB|
|Processor frequency||333 MHz|
|Flash memory||128 MB|
|Packet buffer memory||0.5 MB|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!