Secure, resilient connectivity and the latest traffic-prioritization technologies enhance converged networks. Designed for increased flexibility and scalability, HP 3600 EI series switches come with 24 or 48 10/100 ports, four active SFP-based Gigabit Ethernet ports for stacking and uplinks, and a 24-port 100BASE-FX switch with two or four Gigabit Ethernet SFP slots.
Quality of Service (QoS)
- Broadcast control: allows limitation of broadcast traffic rate to cut down on unwanted network broadcast traffic
- Advanced classifier-based QoS: classifies traffic using multiple match criteria based on Layer 2, 3, and 4 information; applies QoS policies such as setting priority level and rate limit to selected traffic on a per-port or per-VLAN basis
- Powerful QoS feature: supports the following congestion actions: strict priority (SP) queuing, weighted round robin (WRR), weighted fair queuing (WFQ), and WRED
- Traffic policing: supports Committed Access Rate (CAR) and line rate
- RRPP: enables ultra high levels of network resiliency, with failover times of less than 50 ms
- Friendly port names: allows assignment of descriptive names to ports
- Remote configuration and management: enables configuration and management through a secure Web browser or a CLI located on a remote device
- Manager and operator privilege levels: provides read-only (operator) and read/write (manager) access on CLI and Web browser management interfaces
- Command authorization: leverages HWTACACS to link a custom list of CLI commands to an individual network administrator's login; also provides an audit trail
- Secure Web GUI: provides a secure, easy-to-use graphical interface for configuring the module via HTTPS
- IPv6: Telnet: for allowing CLI access via IPv6. SNMP: for IPv6 switch management. DNS: for IPv6 host management. DHCP: for auto IPv6 address configuration of a switch.
- Auto-MDIX: provides automatic adjustments for straight-through or crossover cables on all 10/100 and 10/100/1000 ports
- Jumbo packet support: supports up to 9216-byte frame size to improve the performance of large data transfers
- Gigabit Ethernet uplinks: are dual-personality ports for either 10/100/1000 or mini-GBIC SFP connectivity for increased connectivity flexibility
- High-density access: provides up to 48 fixed 10/100BASE-T PoE or non-PoE ports or 24 SFP 100BASE-X ports in a Layer 2/Layer 3 switch
- Nonblocking performance: up to 17.6 Gbps nonblocking switching fabric provides wire-speed switching with up to 13.1 million pps throughput
- Gigabit Ethernet interface: provides a connection to the network that eliminates the network as a bottleneck
- Hardware-based wirespeed access control lists: feature-rich ACL implementation helps ensure high levels of security and ease of administration without impacting network performance
|Ports & interfaces|
|Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports quantity||48|
|Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports type||Fast Ethernet (10/100)|
|Installed SFP modules quantity||4|
|Networking standards||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3u|
|Flow control support||Yes|
|Spanning tree protocol||Yes|
|AC input voltage||100-240 V|
|AC input frequency||50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption (typical)||43 W|
|Heat dissipation||147 BTU/h|
|Weight & dimensions|
|MAC address table||32000 entries|
|Switching capacity||17.6 Gbit/s|
|Latency (10-100 Mbps)||6 µs|
|Latency (1 Gbps)||5 µs|
|Quality of Service (QoS) support||Yes|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)||No|
|Colour of product||Black|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!