Quality of Service (QoS)
• Broadcast control: allows limitation of broadcast traffic rate to cut down on unwanted network broadcast traffic
• IPv6 management for v2 switches: future-proofs networking, asthe switch is capable of being managed whether the attached network is running IPv4 or IPv6; supportspingv6, tracertv6, Telnetv6, TFTPv6, DNSv6, syslogv6, FTPv6, SNMPv6, DHCPv6, and RADIUS for IPv6
• Auto-MDIX: automatically adjusts for straight-through or crossover cables on all 10/100 and 10/100/1000 ports
• Gigabit Ethernet interface: provides a connection to the network that eliminates the network as a bottleneck
Resiliency and high availability
• Separate data and control paths: keeps control separated from services and keeps service processing isolated; increases security and performance
• RMON (remote monitoring): provides advanced monitoring and reporting capabilities for statistics, history, alarms, and events
Layer 2 switching
• 16/32K MAC address table: provides access to many Layer 2 devices
|Ports & interfaces|
|Installed SFP modules quantity||28|
|Flow control support||Yes|
|Spanning tree protocol||Yes|
|Networking standards||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3ab|
|Power consumption (typical)||60 W|
|AC input voltage||100-240 V|
|AC input frequency||50/60 Hz|
|Heat dissipation||205 BTU/h|
|Weight & dimensions|
|MAC address table||32000 entries|
|Switching capacity||12.8 Gbit/s|
|Latency (1 Gbps)||5 µs|
|Latency (10-100 Mbps)||6 µs|
|Quality of Service (QoS) support||Yes|
|Acoustic pressure emissions||43.5 dB|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)||No|
|Colour of product||Black|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!