Quality of Service (QoS)
• Layer 4 prioritization: enables prioritization based on TCP/UDP port numbers
• Auto-MDIX: provides automatic adjustments for straight-through or crossover cables on all 10/100 and 10/100/1000 ports
Resiliency and high availability
• External redundant power supply: provides high reliability
• Dual flash images: provides independent primary and secondary operating system files for backup while upgrading
Layer 2 switching
• VLANs: provide support for 512 VLANs and 4,094 VLAN IDs
Layer 3 routing
• Static IP routing: provides manually configured routing; includes ECMP capability
• Access control lists (ACLs): provide IP Layer 3 filtering based on source/destination IP address/subnet and source/destination TCP/UDP port number
|Ports & interfaces|
|Gigabit Ethernet (copper) ports quantity||2|
|Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports quantity||48|
|Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports type||Fast Ethernet (10/100)|
|Installed SFP modules quantity||2|
|Flow control support||Yes|
|Spanning tree protocol||Yes|
|Networking standards||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3at, IEEE 802.3u|
|Power consumption (typical)||54.9 W|
|AC input voltage||100-240 V|
|AC input frequency||50/60 Hz|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 55 °C|
|Heat dissipation||325 BTU/h|
|Weight & dimensions|
|Access Control List (ACL)||Yes|
|MAC address table||16000 entries|
|Switching capacity||17.6 Gbit/s|
|Jumbo frames support||Yes|
|Latency (1 Gbps)||2.9 µs|
|Latency (10-100 Mbps)||8.3 µs|
|Quality of Service (QoS) support||Yes|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)||Yes|
|Total Power over Ethernet (PoE) budget||382 W|
|Colour of product||Grey|
|Internal memory||512 MB|
|Processor frequency||400 MHz|
|Flash memory||4 MB|
|Built-in processor||Freescale PowerPC 8313|
|Packet buffer memory||2 MB|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!