• Choice of management interfaces: Web graphical user interface (GUI): easy-to-use graphical interface allows configuration of the switch from any Web browser. Command-line interface (CLI): robust command-line interface provides advanced configuration and diagnostics. Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMPv2c/SNMPv3): allows switch to be managed with a variety of third-party network management applications.
• Dual-personality functionality: two 10/100/1000 ports or SFP slots provide optional fiber connectivity such as Gigabit-SX, -LX, -LH, 100-FX, 100-BX, and 1000-BX
Resiliency and high availability
• IEEE 802.1s Multiple Spanning Tree: provides high link availability in multiple VLAN environments by allowing multiple spanning trees; provides legacy support for IEEE 802.1d and IEEE 802.1w
Layer 2 switching
• GARP VLAN Registration Protocol (GVRP): allows automatic learning and dynamic assignment of VLANs
Layer 3 routing
• Static IP routing: provides manually configured routing; includes ECMP capability
• Access control lists (ACLs): provide IP Layer 3 filtering based on source/destination IP address/subnet and source/destination TCP/UDP port number
• IP multicast snooping and data-driven IGMP: automatically prevents flooding of IP multicast traffic
|Ports & interfaces|
|Copper ethernet cabling technology||1000BASE-T, 1000BASE-TX, 100BASE-TX, 10BASE-T|
|SFP/SFP+ slots quantity||2|
|Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports quantity||11, 8, 11|
|Flow control support||Yes|
|Broadcast storm control||Yes|
|Spanning tree protocol||Yes|
|Networking standards||IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3ad, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x|
|Power consumption (typical)||86 W|
|Input voltage||100 - 240|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||15 - 95%|
|Operating altitude||0 - 3000 m|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 45 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-40 - 70 °C|
|Heat dissipation||87 BTU/h|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||15 - 95%|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||32 - 131 °F|
|Weight & dimensions|
|Security algorithms||802.1x RADIUS, SSH, SSL/TLS|
|MAC address filtering||Yes|
|Static port security||Yes|
|Access Control List (ACL)||Yes|
|MAC address table||8000 entries|
|Supported data transfer rates||10/100 Mbps|
|Maximum data transfer rate||1 Gbit/s|
|Switching capacity||5.6 Gbit/s|
|Number of queues||4|
|Number of VLANs||4096|
|MIB support||MIB II, Bridge MIB, RMONv2 MIB, SMON MIB, Ethernet-Like-MIB, MAU MIB, Entity MIB|
|Quality of Service (QoS) support||Yes|
|System event log||Yes|
|Management protocols||IGMPv3, SNMPv1/v2c/v3|
|Data link protocols||LLDP|
|Supported network protocols||IPv4, IPv6, SNTP, UDP, TFTP, ICMP, TCP, ARP, Telnet, BOOTP|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||159.5 x 90 x 44.5 mm|
|Networking features||Gigabit Ethernet|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||254 x 159.5 x 44.5 mm (10 x 6.28 x 1.75")|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)||Yes|
|Safety||cUL, CE, CE, EN, AS/NZS|
|Electromagnetic compatibility||FCC, VCCI, EN/CISPR, ICES, AS/NZS, IEC/EN|
|Internal memory||128 MB|
|Processor frequency||333 MHz|
|Flash memory||32 MB|
|Built-in processor||PowerPC 8313|
|Packet buffer memory||0.5 MB|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!