Quality of Service (QoS)
• Traffic prioritization (IEEE 802.1p): allows real-time traffic classification with support for eight priority levels mapped to either two or four queues; uses weighted deficit round robin (WDRR) or strict priority (SP)
• Choice of management interfaces: Web graphical user interface (GUI): HTML-based easy-to-use graphical interface allows configuration of the switch from any Web browser. Command-line interface (CLI): provides advanced configuration and diagnostics through a robust CLI. Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMPv1/v2c/v3): allows a switch to be managed with a variety of third-party network management applications.
• IPv6: IPv6 host: allows the switch to be deployed and managed at the edge of an IPv6 network. Dual stack (IPv4/IPv6): supports connectivity for both protocols; provides a transition mechanism from IPv4 to IPv6. MLD snooping: forwards IPv6 multicast traffic to the appropriate interface; prevents IPv6 multicast traffic from flooding the network.
Layer 2 switching
• VLANs: provides support for 512 VLANs and 4,094 VLAN IDs
• Access control lists (ACLs): accommodates IPv4/IPv6 port and VLAN-based ACLs (IPv6 ACL is supported only on Gigabit Ethernet and 48-port models)
• LLDP-MED (Media Endpoint Discovery): defines a standard extension of LLDP that stores values for parameters such as QoS and VLAN to automatically configure network devices such as IP phones
Resiliency and high availability
• Port trunking and link aggregation: Trunking: supports up to eight links per trunk to increase bandwidth and create redundant connections; supports L2, L3, and L4 trunk load-balancing algorithm (L4 trunk load balancing is supported only on Gigabit Ethernet and 48-port models). IEEE 802.3ad Link Aggregation Protocol (LACP): eases configuration of trunks through automatic configuration.
|Ports & interfaces|
|Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports quantity||48|
|Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports type||Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000)|
|Installed SFP modules quantity||4|
|Flow control support||Yes|
|Spanning tree protocol||Yes|
|Networking standards||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3u|
|Power consumption (typical)||59.5 W|
|AC input voltage||100-240 V|
|AC input frequency||50/60 Hz|
|Heat dissipation||203 BTU/h|
|Weight & dimensions|
|Access Control List (ACL)||Yes|
|MAC address table||16000 entries|
|Switching capacity||104 Gbit/s|
|Latency (1 Gbps)||2.3 µs|
|Latency (10-100 Mbps)||7.4 µs|
|Quality of Service (QoS) support||Yes|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)||No|
|Internal memory||256 MB|
|Processor frequency||800 MHz|
|Flash memory||128 MB|
|Packet buffer memory||3 MB|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!