TP-Link R470T+ Load Balance Broadband Router
What This Product Does
Three Changeable WAN/LAN Ports
Abundant Security Features
Efficient Access Management
Safety Minded Enterprise Investments
|Standards and Protocols||IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3x, TCP/IP, DHCP, ICMP, NAT, PPPoE, SNTP, HTTP, DDNS|
|Interface||1 Fixed Ethernet WAN Port
1 Fixed Ethernet LAN Port
3 Changeable Ethernet WAN/LAN Ports
|Network Media||10BASE-T: UTP category 3, 4, 5 cable (Max 100m), 100BASE-TX: UTP category 5, 5e cable (Max 100m)|
|Power Supply||Internal Universal Power Supply
|LED||PWR, SYS, WAN, LAN, WAN/LAN|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||8.2*5.0*1.0in. (209*126*26mm)|
|WAN Connection Type||Static/Dynamic IP, PPPoE, PPTP, L2TP, Dual Access, Bigpond Cable|
|DHCP||DHCP Server/Client, DHCP Address Reservation|
|MAC Clone||Modify WAN/LAN MAC Address|
|Switch Setting||Port Mirror, Rate Control, Port Configuration, Port VLAN|
|IGMP||IGMP Proxy/IGMP Snooping|
|Forwarding||Virtual Server, Port Triggering, DMZ|
|Load Balance||Policy Routing, Link Backup|
|Security||FTP/SIP/PPTP/IPsec/H.323 ALG, DoS Defence, Ping of Death, IP/MAC Binding|
|Traffic Control||Bandwidth Control, Session Limit|
|Service||PPPoE Server, E-Bulletin, Dynamic DNS, UPnP|
|Maintenance||Time Setting, Daylight Saving Time, SNMP, Diagnostics, Firmware Upgrade, Factory Defaults/Reboot, Backup/Restore, System Log, Remote Management, Statistics|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
RJ-45 Ethernet Cable
Quick Installation Guide
|System Requirements||Microsoft® Windows® 8, 7,Vista™, XP or MAC® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0?~40? (32?~104?)
Storage Temperature: -40?~70? (-40?~158?)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!