Snom 870 Executive phone Touch Screen
General Features * Weight: approx. 920g (690g without stand) * Certificate FCC Class B, CE marking * Security: IEC 60950-1:2001, CB * Power: PoE or 5V DC snom power supply listed in user guide (1) * Ethernet: 2 x IEEE 802.3/1 Gigabit Switch * Power over Ethernet (PoE): IEEE 802.3af, Class 2 * 1 x LAN, 1 x PC: RJ45 (Ethernet) * USB ports: 2 x type A, USB 2.0 Hi/Full/Low Speed-compatible host interfaces * Handset: 4P4C connection * Headset: 4P4C connector (wired) or wireless via snom EHS Advanced (2) * Colors: Black, light-gray
USER INTERFACE * High resolution TFT touchscreen color display, 4.3’’, 480 x 272 pixels * 29 keys, 5 LEDs * 15 freely programmable virtual keys * Comfortable and intuitive menu structure * Localization * Selection of ring tones, VIP ring tones, integration of customized ring tones * Call indication with LED * LED indication for missed calls, waiting messages (MWI), and calls on hold * Speakerphone * Multiple audio device support * Clock with automatic daylight-saving time * Indication of call duration
PHONE FUNCTIONS * 12 identities (lines) * Address book with 2000 contact entries * Address book import/export * Speed dialing * URL dialing * Local dial plan * Automatic redial on busy * Call completion (Busy/Unreachable) (3) * Caller identification * Call waiting * Switching between calls * Auto answer * Call blocking (deny list) * Blocking of anonymous callers possible * Lists of missed, received and dialed calls * Hold * Music on hold (3) * Handling of up to 12 calls simultaneously * Blind (unattended) and attended transfer * Call forwarding * 3-way conference on the phone * Extension monitoring, call pickup (3) * Call park, call unpark (3) * Multicast paging * Mute microphone * DND mode (do not disturb) * Keyboard lock * Client Matter Code (CMC) (3) * Unified Communications with snom CTI and snom UC Edition
WEB SERVER * Built in HTTP, HTTPS server * Remote configuration/provisioning * Dialing from the Web browser * Password protection * Diagnostics (traces, logging, syslog)
SECURITY, Quality of Service * HTTPS Server/Client * Transport Layer Security (TLS) * SRTP (RFC3711), SIPS * RTCP * VLAN (IEEE 802.1X) * LLDP-MED * VPN
Codecs, Audio * Wideband audio * G.711 a-law, ?-law * G.722, G.723.1, G.726, G.729AB * GSM 6.10 (full rate) * Comfort Noise Generator (CNG) * Voice Activity Detection (VAD)
SIP * RFC3261 compliant * UDP, TCP and TLS * Digest authentication * PRACK (RFC3262) * Error code indication * Reliability of provisional responses (RFC3262) * Early media support * DNS SRV (RFC3263), redundant server support * Offer/Answer (RFC3264) * Message Waiting Indication (RFC3842), Subscription for MWI events (RFC3265) * Dialog-state monitoring (RFC 4235) * DTMF (inband/out-of-band) as well as DMTF via SIP INFO * STUN client (NAT traversal) * Bridged line appearance (BLA) (3) * Auto provisioning with PnP (3) * Presence/Buddy-list feature (3) * Busy lamp field support (BLF) (3)
INSTALLATION * Automatic software updates * Automatic loading of settings via HTTP/ HTTPS/TFTP * Completely configurable through Web interface * Remote management via TR-069/TR-111 * Easy WLAN binding via USB stick (4) * Static IP, DHCP support * NTP
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!