General Information * Weight: approx. 920g (690g without foot-stand) * Dimensions: approx. (mm) 238x190x40 (LxWxD) w/o footstand, 238x190x220 (LxWxD) with footstand * Certification FCC Class B, CE marking * Safety: IEC 60950-1:2007 * Power over Ethernet (PoE): IEEE 802.3af, Class 2 * Power: PoE or 5V DC power supply listed in the user guide (1) * Ethernet: 2 x IEEE 802.3/1 Gigabit switch * 1 x LAN, 1 x PC: RJ 45 * USB ports: 2 x type A, USB 2.0 Hi/Full/Low Speed-compatible host interface * Handset: 4P4C connector * Headset: 4P4C connector or wireless via USB adapter(2) or snom EHS Advanced(3) * Color: Anthracite gray
USER INTERFACE * High-resolution color display * 8.9 cm, 320 x 240 pixels, 18 bits color depth * 16 freely programmable function keys with LEDs, 4 variable function keys * Comfortable and intuitive menu structure * Localization * Selection of ring tones, VIP ring tones, integration of customized ring tones * Call indication with LED * LED indication for missed calls, waiting messages, and calls on hold * Speakerphone * Multiple audio device support * Clock with automatic daylight-saving time * Call duration
PHONE FUNCTIONS * 12 identities (lines) * Directory with 1000 contact entries * Import/Export of Directory * Speed dialing * URL dialing * Local dial plan * Automatic Redial on busy * Call completion (Busy/Unreachable) (4) * Caller identification * Call waiting * Auto answer * Call blocking (deny list) * Blocking of anonymous calls * Lists of missed, received, and dialed calls * Hold * Music on hold (4) * Handling of up to 12 calls simultaneously * Blind and attended transfer * Call forwarding * 3-way conference on the phone * Extension monitoring, call pickup (4) * Call park, call unpark (4) * Multicast paging * DND mode (do not disturb) * Mute microphone * Keyboard lock * Client Matter Code (CMC) (4) * Unified Communications ready
WEB SERVER * Built in HTTP, HTTPS server * Remote configuration/provisioning * Dialing via Web browser * Password protection * Diagnostics (traces, logging, syslog)
SECURITY, Quality of Service * HTTPS-Server/-Client * Transport Layer Security (TLS) * SRTP (RFC3711), SIPS, RTCP * VLAN (IEEE 802.1Q) * LLDP-MED, RTCP-XR * VPN
Codecs, Audio * Wideband Audio * G.711 A-law, ?-law * G.722, G.726, G.729AB, GSM 6.10 (full rate) * Comfort Noise Generator (CNG) * Voice Activity Detection (VAD)
SIP * RFC3261 compliant * UDP, TCP and TLS * Digest authentication * PRACK (RFC3262) * Loose and strict Routing * Error code indication * Reliability of provisional responses (RFC3262) * Early media support * DNS SRV (RFC3263), redundant server support * Offer/Answer (RFC3264) * Message Waiting Indication (RFC3842), Subscription for MWI events (RFC3265) * Dialog-state monitoring (RFC 4235) * DTMF * STUN client (NAT traversal) * Event list subscription support (RFC 4662) * Bridged line appearance (BLA) (4) * Auto provisioning with PnP (4) * Presence/Buddy-list feature (4) * Busy lamp field support (BLF) (4) * Presence publishing (4)
INSTALLATION * Automatic software updates * Automatic loading of settings via HTTP/ HTTPS/TFTP * Completely configurable through Web interface * Remote management via TR-069/TR-111 * Easy WLAN binding via USB adapter (5) * Static IP, DHCP support * NTP
(1) Available separately: Power supply PSAC10R-050 (snom PN 00002730) (2) Available separately: snom USB BT (PN 00002591) or BT Audio Bundle (PN 00003406) (3) Available separately: snom EHS Advanced V2.0 (PN 00002362) (4) If supported by PBX (5) Not included
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!