Gigaset A540 IP Cordless Hybrid Phone
- Support for analogue and internet based telephony
- Excellent HD-Voice quality
- Large, illuminated 1.8“ black and white display with 4 different colour backlights
- Generous phone book stores up to 150 entries including VIP feature
Gigaset A540 IP
Connection: Analog, VoIP
Number of telephone numbers (analogue): 1
Telephone numbers (IP): 6
Calls in parallel (analogue): 1
Calls in parallel (IP): 2
DECT Standards: DECT, GAP
Interfaces internal: LAN Port, Headset connection 2,5 mm
ECO DECT: Autom. reduction of transmission power, Radiation-free in standby mode, Low energy consumption
Standby time up to (h): 200
Talk time up to (h): 18
Phonebook # entries (name / number): 150
Individual ringertones for VIP entries: Yes
Alarm function: Yes
SMS function: Yes
Optical call: signaling Illuminated display, Flashing send key
Number of Expandable Handsets: 6
Number assignment for incoming and outgoing external calls: Yes
Number assignment for incoming and outgoing internal calls: Yes
Free internal calls: Yes
Phone-/Adressbook-transfer internal via DECT (handset to handset): Yes
Internal transfer of external calls, conference circuit, call back: Yes
Sound Quality / Accustic Features: HD Voice (wideband voice)
Handsfree talking: Convenient hands-free talking (full duplex quality)
Handsfree talking handset / base: Handset
Adjustable Volume: Via Menu
Number of ringtones: 20
Display Type: Color Display
Dimensions (H x W mm): 33 x 52
Diagonal spread (inch): 1.8
Resolution (px): 96 x 64
Jumbo Fonts: No
Display of caller: Display of caller’s number (CLIP)
List of last # missed calls with time and date: 20
List of # outgoing calls with time and date: 20
List of # received calls with time and date: 20
List of # all calls with time and date: 60
Multilingual menu (several display languages); Yes
Time / Date displayed: Yes
Number of languages: 25
Illuminated Keypad: Yes
Easy handling with navigation key: Yes
Message indicator key: Yes
The convenient VoIP and fixed line phone makes calling a pleasure with up to 3 parallel calls, and HD sound
On the Gigaset A540 IP, you have the choice of either VoIP or fixed line calls to suit your needs. Enjoy the convenience and flexibility of
making up to 3 parallel calls. The handsfree talking function allows you to multitask with ease. All VoIP calls reach you in exceptional HD sound1 with HDSP technology.
The connection to the Internet allows you to access basic online information services such as the weather forecast, email notification or RSS feeds via the Gigaset A540 IP.
If you need a versatile VoIP and fixed line phone, then the Gigaset A540 IP is the solution for you.
- Long talk/standby time of up to 18 hours/200 hours
- Customized ring tones and display colours for your special contacts
- Day/night volume settings
- High quality, ergonomic keypad (metal dome technology)
- Email notification
- Online directory and Yellow Page search
- Reverse search of phone numbers
The Gigaset A540 IP is an exceptionally versatile phone with the ability to make up to 3 parallel calls either through the internet or via the traditional landline. Switch between
2 VoIP calls and 1 fixed line call at the press of a button. You can experience the convenience of multi-line calling by registering up to 6 handsets. Just pick your favorite ones among the
Exceptional HD voice sound quality
All VoIP calls are delivered in exceptional HD voice sound. No hissing, no distortion – nothing but excellent voice clarity and exceptional sound. You can communicate comfortably and catch every detail.
Even if you are completing other tasks, you can still experience the HD voice sound using the handsfree talking function of the Gigaset A540 IP.
Online information services
One of the major benefits of the Gigaset A540 IP is the access to free online information services such as the weather forecast, email notification or RSS feeds from your favorite websites right onto your
handset via the screensaver – even with your PC turned off. You can also access an online phonebook search directly via your Gigaset A540 IP handset. That means you can quickly find any number you need and dial straight away.
ECO DECT: Pure energy savings and radiation-free
The energy-saving power supply of the Gigaset A540 IP consumes less electricity, so it’s kinder to the environment, and kinder to your wallet. Like all Gigaset cordless phones, it variably reduces the transmitting
power from the handset to base station depending on their distance apart. You can also reduce the transmitting power of the Gigaset A540 IP’s base station by 80%;simply by selecting the ECO Mode. Furthermore,
radiation-free ECO Mode Plus turns off the transmitting power when the phone is in standby
The Gigaset A540 IP is the flexible and convenient VoIP and fixed line phone with additional online information services and parallel calls.
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!