The RevoDrive 3 provides unique benefits to users by incorporating features from the VCA 2.0 flash virtualization software that allow certain direct memory access (DMA) and data management functions. Included in this feature-set are OCZ’s exclusive command queuing and queue balancing algorithms, which can be handled by the onboard processing core for higher performance and reduced burden on the host resources. VCA 2.0 is also the only virtualization layer in the industry with TRIM and SCSI unmap support to enhance sustained performance and provide greater endurance by significantly reducing the overhead associated with garbage collection. Furthermore, VCA also offers consolidated SMART support and provides system administrators with advanced features for monitoring, analyzing, and reporting device attributes.
With an all-new architecture, the RevoDrive 3 shatters its predecessor’s performance record and is faster than comparable solutions ten times the price. The dual-controller Revo3 delivers up to 1GB/s of bandwidth and up to 130,000 IOPS (4K random write) under HPC or workstation workloads with a single-card solution. Additionally, the Revo3 offers ample capacity for users in media development and management looking for more storage room.
Available in 120GB, 240GB and 480GB capacities, the OCZ RevoDrive 3 provides incredible performance for data warehousing, applications, multimedia files, and operating systems with the superior durability, energy efficiency, and reliability of SSDs.
|Weight & dimensions|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 70 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-45 - 85 °C|
|Operating shock||1500 G|
|Power consumption (read)||8.3 W|
|Colour of product||Black|
|Solid-state drive interface||PCI Express|
|Read speed||975 MB/s|
|Write speed||875 MB/s|
|Solid-state drive capacity||120 GB|
|Mean time between failures (MTBF)||1000000 h|
|Random write (4KB)||120000 IOPS|
|PCI Express interface data lanes||x4|
|Windows operating systems supported||Windows 7 Home Premium, Windows 7 Home Premium x64, Windows 7 Professional, Windows 7 Professional x64, Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows 7 Ultimate x64, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64|
|Downloadable software||OCZ SSD Guru|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!