- Kingston’s KC300 SSDNow solid-state drive is one of the most power-efficient SSDs on the market. It provides up to 40 minutes more battery life than a hard drive* to let you do more work from a single charge.
- KC300 features enterprise-grade SMART attributes that track wear range data, SSD life left, write amplification and total bytes written to analyze your workload and monitor the drive’s health. Its Advanced Data Integrity Protection includes DuraWriteTM and RAISETM for a longer life for your data and your drive.
- One of the most power-efficient SSDs on the market.
- Advanced data integrity protection built in .
- Enterprise-grade SMART attributes allow for easy drive monitoring.
- 2.5" SSD
- 2.5" USB Enclosure
- 3.5" bracket and mounting screws
- 7mm–9.5mm adapter
- SATA power and data cable
- Hard drive cloning software and installation video (DVD)
|Weight & dimensions|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 70 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-40 - 85 °C|
|Operating vibration||2.17 G|
|Non-operating vibration||20 G|
|Power consumption (read)||1.4 W|
|Power consumption (write)||2.9 W|
|Power consumption (idle)||0.6 W|
|SSD form factor||2.5"|
|Colour of product||Black|
|Memory layout||1 x 491520 MB|
|Country of origin||Taiwan|
|Module configuration||(N/A) (N/A)|
|Internal memory type||Flash|
|Internal memory||491520 MB|
|Rack mounting||(N/A) SSD 2.5-inch 7mm|
|Solid-state drive capacity||480 GB|
|Solid-state drive interface||Serial ATA III|
|Read speed||525 MB/s|
|Write speed||500 MB/s|
|Data transfer rate||6 Gbit/s|
|Random read (4KB)||73000 IOPS|
|Random write (4KB)||32000 IOPS|
|Mean time between failures (MTBF)||1000000 h|
|Windows operating systems supported||Yes|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!