The affordable price of NETGEAR’s JGS524 enables you to cost-effectively deliver Gigabit Ethernet networking speeds across your entire office network – even directly to the desktop. With up to 48 Gbps of bandwidth, this 24-port switch can send 2000 Mbps per port. Network users can take advantage of the their ability to send and receive large amounts of multimedia, image and video information in no time at all. The JGS524 is ideal for teams, departments or growing offices requiring outstanding performance at a low price.
-Gigabit speeds meet performance needs of bandwidth hungry applications.
-Easy integration of 10, 100, and 1000 Mbps devices.
-Automatic speed and full/half-duplex sensing on every port.
-Auto Uplink™ on every port to ensure correct link for different cables.
-LED’s make network monitoring easy.
-Compact enough for desktop, but comes with a rack mount kit.
-Compatible with PC, Macintosh, Linux and Unix operating systems.
|Ports & interfaces|
|Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports quantity||24|
|Flow control support||Yes|
|Networking standards||IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3i, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x|
|Power consumption (typical)||40 W|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||5 - 90%|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 50 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-20 - 70 °C|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 95%|
|Weight & dimensions|
|MAC address table||8000 entries|
|Supported data transfer rates||10/100/1000 Mbps|
|Maximum data transfer rate||2 Gbit/s|
|Switching capacity||48 Gbit/s|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||330 x 207 x 43 mm|
|Power requirements||100~240V; 50-60Hz;|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)||No|
|Certification||CE, FCC 15 A, VCCI A, EN 55022 (CISPR 22) A,
EN 50082-1, EN 55024, C-Tick
|Colour of product||Blue|
|Mean time between failures (MTBF)||87600 h|
|Noise level||40 dB|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!