Affordable Network Capacity
Need a quantum leap in office network capability? NETGEAR delivers a cost-effective solution––the JFS524. This unmanaged 10/100 Mbps Fast Ethernet switch provides expanded connectivity for small office networks so users no longer have to compete with each other for bandwidth. All of the essential features – automatic speed and full/half duplex sensing, 200 Mbps throughput per port, Auto Uplink™ – are included, but at an economical price that a value-conscious business owner can’t ignore.
Twenty-four ports of speed and capacity at a modest price, with no compromising on quality––that’s what you can expect from NETGEAR’s hardworking JFS524.
Switched 10/100 Mbps ports provide private bandwidth for PCs, servers, or hubs, and support 200 Mbps of throughput. Each port delivers 200 Mbps of network speed in full-duplex mode.
Ever-vigilant, the JFS524 begins to operate as soon as it’s powered on – with no configuration required. All 24 ports deliver automatic speed and full/half duplex sensing, plus Auto Uplink™, which adjusts for straight-through or crossover cables to make the right link.
This rugged metal unit is conveniently compact for an uncluttered desktop or easy rack mounting. And it lets you easily intermix 10 and 100 Mbps devices within your unmanaged network.
|Ports & interfaces|
|Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports quantity||24|
|Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports type||Fast Ethernet (10/100)|
|Copper ethernet cabling technology||100BASE-TX, 10BASE-T|
|Fast Ethernet (copper) ports quantity||24|
|Networking standards||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u|
|Power consumption (typical)||15 W|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 40 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||0 - 80%|
|Weight & dimensions|
|MAC address table||4000 entries|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)||No|
|Colour of product||Blue|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!