NETGEAR's popular FS100 series desktop switches, known for their reliability and performance, provide your LAN with high-speed, 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing connectivity for as many as 5, 8, or 16 users. Just plug in your Ethernet cables, connect a power cord, and you're ready to go-there's no software to configure. They negotiate to the fastest possible connection and with Auto Uplink™ technology, these switches automatically figure out if the link needs a straight-through or cross-over connection, and makes the right choice. Existing 10BASE-T devices are easily integrated within higher bandwidth environments, with full wire speeds on all ports of either 10 Mbps or 100 Mbps. Engineered without the need for internal fans, they operate silently. And each of these very compact switches is housed in a sturdy metal case for years of dependable use.
When you want solid network performance for your growing business, plus the added benefit of quiet operation, NETGEAR's ProSafe™ FS105, FS108, and FS116 are your best choices for quality, convenience, and smooth - running usability - all at very affordable prices.
At Your Service
Five, eight, or sixteen ports provide LAN access for many users. Every port supports up to 200 Mbps in dedicated bandwidth and traffic is forwarded flawlessly with automatic flow control.
it on any flat surface or use the included wall mount kit to tuck it out of the way.
Simple To Use
Once you connect the hardware, your switch is operating! Auto negotiation takes care of the speed and duplex, while Auto Uplink takes care of the MDI/MDI-X connection. Eliminate the need for toggle switches or special crossover cables.
No fan means no noise, which helps maintain a peaceful atmosphere in your busy office.
|Ports & interfaces|
|Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports quantity||16|
|Networking standards||IEEE 802.3i, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x|
|Power consumption (typical)||14.4 W|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||0 - 90%|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 40 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-10 - 70 °C|
|Weight & dimensions|
|MAC address table||8000 entries|
|Maximum data transfer rate||0.1 Gbit/s|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||287 x 103 x 27 mm|
|Data transfer rate||100 Mbit/s|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)||No|
|LED indicators||Link, Power|
|Mean time between failures (MTBF)||194000 h|
|Packet buffer memory||0.5 MB|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!