The ProSafe FS108P provides power and data from a single point, using Power over Ethernet (PoE) over a single Cat-5 cable. The eight Fast Ethernet ports can be used for any 10/100 Mbps link and four of these ports can supply industry-standard IEEE 802.3af power. Advanced auto-sensing algorithm gives power only to 802.3af end devices, so no need to worry about damaging proprietary PoE or non-PoE equipment. In addition, it discontinues the power
when PoE devices are disconnected. Easy and reliable, the ProSafe FS108P automatically determines PoE requirements, speed, duplex, and cable type using AutoUplink™.
The affordably priced ProSafe FS108P delivers PoE to any small business network that wants to simplify the installation of wireless access points and IP-based surveillance cameras. These devices are optimally installed on a ceiling or high on a wall, away from most electrical outlets. PoE eliminates the requirement for a dedicated electrical outlet to power these devices. This allows for flexibility in situating devices where AC power is difficult to access and lowers installation costs. Compact and flexible, the ProSafe FS108P is ideal for small business network that want to inexpensively use PoE to deploy wireless access points and IP-based network surveillance cameras.
|Ports & interfaces|
|Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports quantity||8|
|Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports type||Fast Ethernet (10/100)|
|Flow control support||Yes|
|Networking standards||IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3x|
|Power consumption (typical)||44 W|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||0 - 90%|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 40 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-10 - 70 °C|
|Weight & dimensions|
|MAC address table||1000 entries|
|Maximum data transfer rate||0.1 Gbit/s|
|Switching capacity||1.6 Gbit/s|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||235 x 103 x 27 mm|
|I/O ports||8 x 10/100 RJ-45.|
|Power requirements||48VDC, 0.8A|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)||Yes|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE) ports quantity||4|
|Certification||- CE mark
- FCC Part 15 Class B
- VCCI Class B
- EN 55022 (CISPR 22), Class B
- EN 55024
|Mean time between failures (MTBF)||190000 h|
|Packet buffer memory||0.096 MB|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!