HPE 1820 Switch Series devices are basic smart-managed, fixed-configuration Gigabit Ethernet Layer 2 switches designed for small businesses looking for key features in an easy-to-administer solution. All 1820 Switches provide non-blocking Gigabit per port performance and support flexible installation options, including mounting on wall, under table, or on desktop. These Gigabit switches are plug-and-play out of the box, yet network operation can be fine-tuned through features available from a simple web browser-based GUI, if necessary. Customizable features include VLANs, Rapid Spanning Tree, IGMP Snooping, link aggregation trunking and DSCP QoS policies. All models include the latest energy-saving capabilities, including Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) and idle-port power down.
This product features
- 4 x RJ-45 autosensing 10/100/1000 PoE+ ports
- 4 x RJ-45 autosensing 10/100/1000 ports
- 1U - Height
- Smart Managed
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Customized operation using intuitive Web interface
- Flexible deployment options including wall, under table and desktop mounting
- Lifetime Warranty
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!