Ubiquiti EdgeSwitch 8 Port with 150W PoE
Advanced Switiching Technology for the Masses
Build and expand your networl with the Ubiquiti Networks EdgeSwitch, part of the EdgeMAX line of products. The EdgeSwitch is a fully managed, PoE+ Gigbit switch, deliverimg robust performance and intelligent switching for growing networks. The EdgeSwitch offers an extensive suite advanced Layer-2 switching features and protocols, and also provides Layer-3 routing capability.
The EdgeSwitch offers the forwarding capacity to simultaneously process traffic on all ports at line rate without any packet loss. For it’s total, non-blocking throughput, th 24-port models support up to 26 Gbps.
The EdgeSwitch models are availab;e with 24 or 48 PoE Gigabit Ethernet ports of auto-sensing IEEE 802.3af/at or configurable 24V Passive PoE to simplify your infrastructure. By default the EdgeSwitch automatically detects 802.3af/at devices so they automatically receive PoE. For 24V Passive PoE devices, manually enable 24V passive PoE using EdgeSwitch Configuration Interface.
The EdgeSwitch provides fiber connectivity options for your growing networks. THe 24-port modules include SFP ports, providing up to 1 Gbps uplinks.
Comprehensive User Interface
Designed for convenient management, the EdgeSwitch Configuration Interface allows adminstrators to configure and monitor switch features in a graphical user interface
For advanced users, an industry-standard command-line interface (CLI) is available through telnet and SSH.
The EdgeSwitch uses a sophisticated operating system that provides basic switching features, PoE configuration per port, and a variety of advanced features:
- VLAN, Private VLAN, Voice VLAN
- Link Integration
- DHCP Snooping, IGMP Snooping
- TACACS+, RADIUS, 802.1X, MAC Filtering, ACL
- DiffServ, CoS
- Static Routing, Policy-Based Routing
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!