The Most Cost Efficient 10G Connectivity for SMB
The ProSAFE S3300 Series are a new generation of Gigabit Stackable Smart Switches inclusive of 4 10G ports, which can be used for uplinks and/or stacking between other S3300 switches. Dependable switched LAN network design mandates an architecture that can both scale as organization networks grow-and be flexible enough to provide support for faster server and storage connections needs. As SMBs produce and consume more data, Gigabit to the desktop increasingly needs to be underpinned with 10GbE connectivity to the core to ensure a consistent, seamless user experience. This new generation of switches provides SMB customers with the most cost-effective 10G connections between the access and aggregation layer of the network.
Setting New Standards for a Future Proof Network
The ProSAFE S3300 Smart Stackable Series is the blueprint for a dependable future-proof network. From greenfield network requirements to network refresh projects, the ProSAFE S3300 series sets new standards in defining flexibility and choice for SMBs looking to leverage reliable, future proof technologies at affordable price points. Packed with rich enterprise-class feature sets and advanced security measures, it is the only advanced smart switch platform to offer both dedicated 10GBase-T and SFP+ uplink and stacking connectivity in both PoE+ and non PoE configurations – a combination that delivers an unrivalled and powerful interconnect solution for access to core connectivity.
Powerful Platform to Support Demanding Applications
With a choice of 24 or 48 port models, these switches can deliver on demanding tasks such as data replication and backup, video on demand and high volume transaction processing. Up to 6 switches across the series can be stacked for a total of 288 network ports, with 40Gbps stacking bandwidth and full redundancy for unsurpassed reliability. Add in the ability to deliver PoE+ to every port with supplemental RPS and application diversity is readily supported from PTZ IP camera surveillance solutions through to high powered wireless access points and VoIP phones. The inclusion of 10GBase-T uplink capability as standard ensures an affordable way to leverage existing copper installations – if Gigabit speeds and link aggregation meets current requirements, simply migrate to 10GbE connectivity at a pace and time to suit your needs. With lifetime warranty, lifetime NBD and lifetime online technical chat to back you up, you’ll have access to an extensive support service to help protect your investment and reduce downtime risk over the long term.
|Ports & interfaces|
|Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports quantity||48|
|Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports type||10G Ethernet (100/1000/10000)|
|Installed SFP+ modules quantity||2|
|Networking standards||IEEE 802.1ab, IEEE 802.1as, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3ad, IEEE 802.3i, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x|
|Flow control support||Yes|
|Broadcast storm control||Yes|
|Spanning tree protocol||Yes|
|Power consumption (typical)||1484.12 W|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 50 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-20 - 70 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||0 - 95%|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||0 - 95%|
|Operating altitude||0 - 3000 m|
|Non-operating altitude||0 - 3000 m|
|Weight & dimensions|
|MAC address filtering||Yes|
|Access Control List (ACL)||Yes|
|MAC address table||16000 entries|
|Latency (10-100 Mbps)||41.480 µs|
|Latency (1 Gbps)||20.520 µs|
|Latency (10 Gbps)||4.107 µs|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)||Yes|
|Colour of product||Black|
|Noise level||40 dB|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!