Your ports and cables where you want them
Today's networks have increasing numbers of devices attached to them, both wired and wireless. As wired devices proliferate, it can be difficult to easily and neatly place networked ports where you want them.
NETGEAR ProSAFE Click Switches address this issue with an innovative and thoughtful hardware design, including the flexible 1-2-3-4 Click mounting system. The new ProSAFE Click Switches are Gigabit Ethernet switches with an industry-first, bracket mounting system for easy installation. Available in either 8- or 16-Gigabit port configurations, their slim design and internal power supplies enables you to organize wires, secure cables, eliminate bulky power adapters, and improve the overall appearance of wiring closets, training facilities, lab benches, conference rooms, and entertainment centers that require multiple connected devices.
Flexible 1-2-3-4 Mounting System
The innovative 1-2-3-4 mounting system gives you the flexibility to place the Click Switch in locations where other switches will not go. Whether it's directly on a wall, strapped to a pole, under the meeting table in a conference room or in a server closet, vertical or horizontal, the Click Switch's unique mounting system allow you to control exactly how your ports and cables are deployed.
NETGEAR ProSAFE Click Switch Family Overview
Overview of the NETGEAR ProSAFE Click Switch Family. The Click Switches GSS108E (8-port) and GSS116E (16-port) feature an innovative and flexible mounting bracket, making it easy to mount the Click switches vertically and horizontally, on a wall, under a desk, or strapped to a pole - allowing you to put your ports where you need them.
Plus Switch Networking Features
The Click Switches can go beyond plug n' play connectivity with ProSAFE Plus Switch networking features, allowing businesses to segment the network with VLANs or prioritize voice and video traffic with QoS. IGMP Snooping allows for optimized multimedia delivery and port trunking (GSS116E only) adds redundancy to uplinks and servers.
|Ports & interfaces|
|Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports quantity||16|
|Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports type||Fast Ethernet (10/100)|
|Networking standards||IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3ad, IEEE 802.3az, IEEE 802.3i, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x|
|Power consumption (typical)||8.4 W|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||0 - 90%|
|Operating altitude||0 - 3000 m|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 40 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-20 - 70 °C|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||0 - 95%|
|Weight & dimensions|
|MAC address table||8000 entries|
|Switching capacity||32 Gbit/s|
|Quality of Service (QoS) support||Yes|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)||No|
|Certification||CE, CSA, UL|
|Colour of product||Black|
|Mean time between failures (MTBF)||721479 h|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!