- Industry's First Smart Switch with 10G uplinks and stacking
- Designed to provide 10 Gigabit connectivity to servers with superior performance, expandability and resiliency
- Cost-effective solution for SMBs deploying Server and storage Virtualization
Industry’s First Smart Switch with 10G Uplinks and Stacking
The NETGEAR® new generation of ProSafe® Stackable Gigabit Smart Switch GS752TXS is a powerful 48-port Gigabit Smart Switch that comes with stacking capabilities as well as 4 SFP+ ports for 10G connectivity. It is purposely designed for Mid-Enterprise customers seeking virtualization solutions to improving their server utilization, security, availability as well as application management. GS752TXS is the most cost-efficient solution for 10G connections into the servers and network storages in the networks, making it ideal for server and storage virtualization in the mid-enterprise network environment. GS752TXS comes with rich enterpriseclass feature sets and advanced security measures, yet very simple and easy network management. Its stacking capability helps improve network redundancy and reliability, making it future-proof for network expansion down the road.
The NETGEAR ProSafe Stackable Gigabit Smart Switch GS752TXS offers a much richer set of Layer 2 management features, superior switching performance, ease of management, yet unbelievably affordability. The static routing feature allows you to handle the internal traffic with your GS752TXS while dedicating the router only for external traffic and security, therefore, greatly improve network efficiency. The dynamic VLAN assignment helps increase security by imposing a consistent policy and user credentials across the network no matter where the users move. The support of IGMP and MLD snooping on GS752TXS enables switches to forward multicast traffic to designated hosts only so as to reduce unnecessary bandwidth consumptions and improve the network performance and efficiency.
The GS752TXS switches also provide advanced security for edge access such as MAC/IP as well as TCP/UDP-based Access Control List, Auto DoS attack prevention, DHCP snooping and protected ports.
IPv6 support on GS752TXS helps protect your network investment and makes your network future-proof for next generation of network applications and expansions.
Flexibility and Scalability
GS752TXS uses SFP+ as the stacking ports, achieving 40Gbps bandwidth for intra-stack communications. The stacking capability on the GS752TXS allows network administrators to stack up to 6 switches together to form a single logical unit with up to 40Gbps of stacking backplane. The stack can then be configured and managed as one single switch; greatly speed up the network deployment and simplifies network administration and maintenance. Furthermore, the stacked switches can span across multiple sites with the advantage of fiber SFP+ connectivity, making it perfect for businesses with multiple site deployments. Four (SFP+) 10 Gigabit interfaces provide optional fiber connectivity for longer reach, high speed links. They can all be used for network uplinks to servers and storage devices; or two for local/distant stacking and another two for uplinks and link aggregation.
Advanced Traffic Management
Priority queuing ensures high-priority traffic like network telephony and video conference gets delivered first ahead of other traffic, even during congestion from high-traffic bursts. And network segmentation through VLAN improves network performance, security as well as efficiency. The GS752TXS provides an extensive and granular set of QoS and VLAN features to ensure the secure and efficient delivery of latency-sensitive services and applications:
- 8 hardware Queues with port-based and 802.1p/DSCP-based QoS
- Ingress and egress Rate-limiting
- 802.1Q-based and Protocol/MAC-based VLAN supporting 256 VLAN groups
Flexible Management Options
There are flexible ways to manage GS752TXS. For individual switch, you can do it through an intuitive, Web-browser interface which offers the simple Smart Switch management, making it a snap to monitor switch performance, configures ports, even set up port trunks, VLANs, and traffic prioritization. Alternatively, use SNMP-based software to manage your Smart Switch. For multiple Smart Switch deployment, NETGEAR’s Smart Control Center is ideal for discovering multiple smart switches on the network, conducting mess configuration and firmware upgrades. If you have different NETGEAR business products in your network, such as switches, wireless and Storage devices, try the network management system (NMS) which will help you configure all these different
|Ports & interfaces|
|SFP/SFP+ slots quantity||4|
|Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports quantity||52, 48, 52|
|Flow control support||Yes|
|Broadcast storm control||Yes|
|Spanning tree protocol||Yes|
|Networking standards||IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3ad, IEEE 802.3ae, IEEE 802.3az, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3z|
|Power consumption (typical)||77 W|
|Input voltage||100 - 240|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||95|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 50 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-20 - 70 °C|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||95|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||32 - 104 °F|
|Security algorithms||802.1x RADIUS, HTTPS|
|Static port security||Yes|
|Access Control List (ACL)||Yes|
|MAC address table||16000 entries|
|Supported data transfer rates||10/100/1000 Mbps|
|Maximum data transfer rate||1 Gbit/s|
|Switching capacity||1 Gbit/s|
|Number of VLANs||256|
|MIB support||RFC 1213, RFC 1643, RFC 1493|
|Quality of Service (QoS) support||Yes|
|Management protocols||SNMP v1, v2c, v3; SNTP, DNS, HTTPS, IPv4, IPv6|
|Fiber ethernet cabling technology||10GBASE-LRM|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||440 x 257 x 43 mm|
|Networking features||Gigabit Ethernet|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)||No|
|Safety||CE, CUL 60950/EN 60950|
|LED indicators||Fan fail, Link, Power, Status|
|Certification||FCC Part 15 A, VCCI A, EN 55022 (CISPR 22), EN 55024 (CISPR 24), C-Tick|
|Internal memory||128 MB|
|Mean time between failures (MTBF)||256119 h|
|Memory type||DDR SDRAM|
|Flash memory||32 MB|
|Packet buffer memory||2 MB|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!