High Port Density Gigabit with Browser-based Management Included
Joining NETGEAR’s family of Smart Switches with simple switch management at no extra cost, this 1U high, 48-port Gigabit switch maximizes bandwidth and density for great value and capability. With 48 10/100/1000 Mbps ports, each capable of powering 2000 Mbps of data throughput in full-duplex mode, plus four optional fiber ports, it provides a 96 Gbps backbone and connects servers or power users, delivering large amounts of multimedia, image, and video information in no time at all. Standards-based, it is ideal for combining 10, 100, and 1000 Mbps devices, as it delivers automatic speed and full/half-duplex sensing plus Auto Uplink™ on every port. Four hot-swappable small form-factor pluggable (SFP)** GBIC slots provide optional fiber connectivity for greater distance. An intuitive, Web-browser interface offers simple switch management, making it a snap to monitor switch performance, configure ports, even setup trunks, VLANs, and prioritization.
48 10/100/1000 Mbps ports deliver full-speed packet forwarding in a 1U size to migrate your network to future-proof functionality. Four SFP GBIC fiber slots provide optional fiber connectivity for greater distance.
Smart Switch capability enables key management features for the value price of an unmanaged switch. Included are performance monitoring, port configuration, VLAN for traffic control, port trunking for increased bandwidth, and Class of Service (CoS) for traffic prioritization.
Ideal for growing businesses who want the benefits of management without the cost. Compatible with Windows, MAC and Linux operating systems.***
Easygoing and Durable
Simple to set up and simple to use for effortless network monitoring and troubleshooting. Made to last, this sturdy switch is housed in a 17-inch metal box and comes with a rack-mounting kit.
Like all NETGEAR ProSafe Smart Switches, the GS748T is backed by the NETGEAR ProSafe
|Ports & interfaces|
|Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports quantity||48|
|Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports type||Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000)|
|Installed SFP modules quantity||4|
|Networking standards||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x|
|Flow control support||Yes|
|Spanning tree protocol||Yes|
|AC input voltage||100-240 V|
|AC input frequency||50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption (typical)||66 W|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 40 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-10 - 70 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||0 - 90%|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||0 - 95%|
|Operating altitude||0 - 3000 m|
|Non-operating altitude||0 - 3000 m|
|Weight & dimensions|
|Compatible operating systems||Windows, MAC, Linux|
|Cables included||LAN (RJ-45)|
|Quick start guide||Yes|
|MAC address table||8000 entries|
|Number of VLANs||64|
|Jumbo frames support||Yes|
|Quality of Service (QoS) support||Yes|
|Colour of product||Blue|
|Safety||UL listed (UL 1950)/cUL, IEC 950/EN 60950|
|Noise level||52 dB|
|Packet buffer memory||1.632 MB|
|Mean time between failures (MTBF)||108000 h|
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!