Ubiquiti U Fiber, Single-Mode Module SFP, Non-BiDi, 2 pack
Ubiquiti Networks offers a variety of U Fiber modules to suit your fiber connectivity applications.
Two multi-mode models are available:
UF-MM-1G: SFP;1 Gbps
UF-MM-10G: SFP+: 10 Gbps
Three single-mode models are available:
UF-SM-1G-S: SFP; 1 Gpbs; BiDi
UF-SM-10G: SFP+; 10 Gbps
UF-SM-10G-S: SFP+; 10 Gbps; BiDi
For convenient multi-mode connections that extend beyond the 100-meter limitation of Ethernet cabling, use the UF-MM-10G for distances of up to 300 m and speeds of up to 10 Gbps, or use the UF-MM-1G for distances of upto 500m and speeds of up to 1 Gbps.
For long-distance single mode runs, use the UF-SM-10G for distances of up to 10 km at 10Gbps, or use the UF-SM-1G for distances of up to 3 km at 1 Gbps. To protcet DC Power and fiber deploy Edge Point with EdgePower
Deploy a BiDi (BiDirectional) model, UF-SM-1G-S or UF-SM-10G-S, to maximize re-use of existing infrastructure. You must deploy a BiDi model as a paired set of modules because the pair uses two different wavelengths, upstream and downstream, on a single fiber.
Fiber Routing and Switching
Ubiquiti offers EdgeRouter models with SFP port(s) and multiple fiber switch options to suit your specific network infrastructure:
Single-Mode LC Fiber Cable
Build your outdoor fiber network using our steel-armored FibreCable. Lightweight and flexible, FibreCable is ideal for tower deployment of the outdoor routing and switching products, such as EdgePotint. Available in 110, 200 and 300 ft lengths
- Steel-Armoured for Enhanced Pinch Protection
- Outdoor-Rated Jacket with Ripcord
- Integrated Weatherproof Tape
- Kevlar Yam for Added Tensile Strength (800 N min.)
- Outer Diameter of Cable: 5.8 ± 0.2 mm
- Six-Strand Single-Mode (G.657.A2)
- Outer Diameter of Fiber Strand: 0.25 mm Nominal
- Insertion loss: 1310 nm: 0.40dB/km/ 1550 nm: 0.30 dB/km
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!