Asus Wireless RT-N300 Router
RT-N300 Dual-band 2×2 N300 Wifi 4-port Gigabit Router
|ASUS RT-N300 is a 300Mbps Wireless N Router with both wired and wireless network connections designed specifically for small business and home office networking use. With 2T2R MIMO Technology and two external 5dBi high gain antennas, the RT-N300 creates an extended coverage area with advanced wireless performance, making it ideal for streaming HD video, placing VoIP calls and online gaming. With the ASUS unique Quick Internet Setup and Graphical User Interface, the RT-N300 is easy for anyone to install and manage, even for novices! The RT-N300 even allows you to set up 4 SSIDs, so, users can flexibly manage internet access and bandwidth allocation.|
Powerful wide-range coverage
Enhanced signal strength and wider coverage for larger homes and offices are driven by external 5dBi high gain antennas. The design is also ideal for multi-floor locations with devices located on different levels.
Dedicated Wi-Fi for your visitors
Share your internet connection with your guests with no need to share your personal password or network resources. ASUS Guest Network supports up to three separate guest networks, each with its own usage limits and password. Guests cannot access your primary network or any other connected devices.
Robust control and optimization with ASUSWRT
With the ASUSWRT dashboard UI, setup, monitor, and control network applications all in one intuitive area. The whole-new dashboard interface lets you manage all clients and settings via a single graphical interface, and provides 1-click updates
Easy 3-step setup
Use your smartphone, tablet, or PC to effortlessly set up your ASUS router in less than 30 seconds¹ and in only 3 easy steps. Simply connect the cables to the router, open a Web browser, and follow the setup wizard to get you to the internet in no time.
Step 1: Open Web Browser Step 2: Enter ID/Password Step 3: Done!
|Network Standard||IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IPv4, IPv6|
|Product Segment||N300 complete networking : 300 Mbps|
|Data Rate||802.11b : 1, 2, 5.5, 11 Mbps
802.11g : 6,9,12,18,24,36,48,54 Mbps
802.11n : up to 300 Mbps
|Antenna||External 5 dBi antenna x 2|
2.4 GHz 2 x 2
|Memory||8 MB Flash
32 MB RAM
|Operating Frequency||2.4 GHz|
|Encryption||64-bit WEP, 128-bit WEP, WPA2-PSK, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise , WPA2-Enterprise , WPS support|
|Management||UPnP, IGMP v1/v2/v3, DNS Proxy, DHCP, NTP Client, DDNS, Port Trigger, Virtual Server, DMZ|
|WAN Connection Type||Internet connection type : Automatic IP, Static IP, PPPoE(MPPE supported), PPTP, L2TP|
|Utilities||Device discovery, Firmware restoration|
|Ports||RJ45 for 10/100 BaseT for WAN x 1, RJ45 for 10/100 BaseT for LAN x 4|
– User definable rules for IP/MAC/Port
– Upload and download bandwidth management
– ACK/SYN/FIN/RST/ICMP with highest priority
Guest Network : 2.4 GHz x 3
VPN server : IPSec Pass-Through, PPTP Pass-Through, L2TP Pass-Through, PPTP Server
|LED Indicator||Power x 1
Wi-Fi x 1
WAN x 1
LAN x 1
|Power Supply||AC Input : 110V~240V(50~60Hz)
DC Output : 12 V with max. 0.5 A current
|Dimensions||146 x 111 x 24 inch (WxDxH) ~ cm|
|Package Content||RT-N300 router x 1
RJ45 Cable x 1
Warranty Card x 1
Power Supply x 1
Quick Start Guide x 1
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!