ZyXEL AMG1302 T11C Wireless Router
AMG1302-T11C is an advance ADSL2+ gateway, which provides ADSL2+ for high speed Internet access. It is designed with multiple WAN function, suitable for future FTTH deployment with optimized CAPEX. Additionally, it integrates IEEE 802.11 b/g/n access point and 10/100 Ethernet switch for Local Area Network (LAN) access.
2.4 GHz 11n (2×2) for superior performance and coverage
ZyXEL AMG1302-T11C Wireless N ADSL2+ Gateway features 802.11n technology to provide solution for both speed and coverage. With 802.11n wireless data rates of up to 300 Mbps, the AMG1302-T11C provides stable, reliable wireless connections for high-speed data and multimedia applications.
Wi-Fi Protection Setup (WPS)
Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) is a standard for easy, secure establishment of wireless networks. It makes configuration of secure personal wireless networks as simple as pushing a button or entering a Personal Identification Number (PIN) code.
Robust SPI Firewall security
The SPI Firewall works on the network layer by examining header and footer of a packet and ensures the packet belongs to a valid session. Based on Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI), Denial of Service (DoS) and Distributed DoS (DDoS) features, ZyXEL AMG1302-T11C provides the first-line defense against hackers, network intruders and other harmful threats.
Advanced QoS for ensured service quality
ZyXEL AMG1302-T11C comes equipped with essential ATM QoS features as well. Service providers can freely design their QoS policies and prioritize mission-critical services such as IPTV and VoIP based on their service plans.
TR-069 remote management
With the TR-069 standard management specifications, ZyXEL AMG1302-T11C allows service providers to manage and configure customer devices remotely without interfering end users. This unique feature not only offers true “plug-and-play” experience but also reduces deployment complexity, and it saves operating and maintenance costs for service providers.
- 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz
- ITU 992.1 (G.dmt )
- ITU 992.3 ADSL2 (G.dmt.bis)
- ITU 992.4 ADSL2 (G lite)
- ITU 992.5 ADSL2+
- Reach-Extended ADSL (RE ADSL)
- Annex L/M support)
- IEEE 802.11n compliance, backward compatible with 11 b/g
- Frequency operation: 2.4 GHz
- 64/128 bits WEP data encryption
- WPA/WPA2 (Wi-Fi Protected Access) securit
- Wireless scheduler
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
- RFC 1483 – classical IP over ATM (LLC/VCMU
- RFC 2684 – bridged IP over ATM (LLC/VCMUX)
- RFC 2684 – IP routing over ATM (LLC/VCMUX)
- Support up to 8 PVCs
- Support integrated ATM AAL5 (UBR, CBR, VBR, VBR-rt, and VBR-nrt)
- Port forwarding
- SIP ALG pass-through
- PPPoE pass-through
- Dynamic DNS
- IP alias
- DHCP server/client/relay
- RIP I/RIP II support
- IGMP proxy/snooping
- UPnP support
- IPv6 support
- Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI)
- Denial of Service (DoS) prevention Security
- Multiple VPN (IPSec, PPTP) pass-through
- Packet filtering
- URL keyword blocking
- Embedded Web configuration
- TR-069 HTTPS support
- Logs and statistics
- SNMP v1 and v2 with MIB II
- Remote management control: Telnet, FTP, Web, SNMP and DNS
- CLI command via telnet/console
- WAN: One RJ-11 port for ADSL2+ over POTS
- LAN: Four 10/100 Fast Ethernet ports
- WLAN: Two internal antennas
- WLAN/WPS button: One button for WLAN on/ off and one button for WPS configuration
- Reset/Restore button: One real button for restore factory default settings
- Status LED indicator: Power, Ethernet, WLAN, WPS, DSL, Internet
- Power consumption: 4.9 Watt max
158 x 114.5 x 22 mm (6.22″ x 4.5″ x 0.86″)
186 g (0.41 lb.)
298 x 150 x 40 mm (11.73″ x 5.9″ x 1.57″)
324 g (0.71 lb.)
0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
10% to 90% (Non-condensing)
-30°C to 70°C (224°F to 158°F)
10% to 90% (Non-condensing)
- Safety: EN 60950-1
- EMI: CE
- Wi-Fi CERTIFIED? logo
The specifications and any information displayed on this page might not be applicable to this specific product and model. These specificationas apply to the entire product range,and are displayed as a guideline as to what is compatible with this product range.
|Delivery TimeFrame:||Allow about 1-2 business days for delivery in Gauteng Area. Delivery to all other Major Areas, please allow 2-3 days for delivery. For delivery to Outlying Areas, Karoo, etc, allow 3-5 business days for delivery.|
|Orders over R2500 in GP Major Area and weighing less than 7KGs.:||Will be Dispatched via Economy Delivery service at no additional charge. See more delivery options available at checkout or ask us|
|Returns Policy:||You may return new, unworn or unused products within seven (7) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred. Read More|
- Use the "Add to Basket" button (on the product page / at bottom of each product) once you are happy with the item(s).
- Once the item(s) is in your basket: Click on the "Checkout" link in the upper right corner. You will be redirected to Login/Register page. Please fill in all your necessary contact and delivery details.
- Select your payment method, and if "Credit Card" is selected you will now be forwarded to a secure payment gateway VCS where you may safely and securely submit your card details. Alternatively if you elect to pay via other methods such as Bank Transfer, simply follow the instructions. For more on payment methods click Here.
- Once your details have been submitted, you will return to the website.
- We will receive your order and process for swift delivery. Orders are processed each day before 1pm. All orders after 1 pm will be processed the next working day.
- You will receive a confirmation email of the order.
- When we have received your payment your order will be dispatched via courier. Depending on your delivery choice. For more on delivery options click Here.
- You will receive tracking number or communication from us regarding your order.
- Our trusted couriers will bring your order to your chosen delivery address and you will need to sign for it
- Enjoy your new technology item(s)!