Ubiquiti UniFi 802.11ac PRO AP, Dual-Band 3×3 MIMO, 5GHz 1300Mbps, 2.4GHz 450Mbps; 2xGb Eth, 802.3at
Deploy the UniFi AC Pro AP indoors or outdoors, in wireless networks requiring maximum performance. Sporting a weatherproof design, the UniFi AC Pro AP features simultaneous, dual-band, 3×3 MIMO technology and convenient 802.3af PoE/802.3at PoE+ compatibility.
Easy Mounting – Sleek design fo seamless integration into every envrionment (all accessories included)
LED – Unique LED provsioning ring or square provides administrator location tracking and alerts each device
Power over Ethernet (PoE) – includes PoE functionality. Each single-pack includes a PoE adapter.
UniFi Switch – You can power your UniFi devices with a UniFi Switch (sold seperately). Available in 24- and 48-port versions with multiple power output options, the UniFi Switch conveniently offers auto-sensing IEEE 802.3af PoE and configurable 24V passive PoE
PoE Standards – The UniFi AC Pro is compatible with an 802.3at PoE+ compliant switch
Scalable Enterprise Wi-Fi Management
UniFi is the revlotionary Wi-Fi system that combines enterprise performance, unlimited scalablity, and a central management controller. UniFi 802.11 AC Dual-Radio Access Points (APs) have a refined industrial design and can be easily installed using the included mounting hardware.
Easily accessible through any standard web browser, the UniFi Controller software is a powerful software engine ideal for high-density client deployments requiring low latency and high uptime performance.
Use the UniFi Controller software to quickly configure and administer an enterprise Wi-Fi network-no special training required. RF map and performance features, real-time status, automatic UAP device detection, and advanced security options are all seamlessly integrated.
- Save money and save time – Unlike traditional enterprise Wi-Fi systems that use a hardware controller, UniFi comes bundled with a non-dedicated software controller that can be deployed on an on-site PC, Mac, or Linux machine; in a private cloud; or using a public cloud service.
- Powerful Hardware – The UniFi 802.11AC Dual-Radio APs feature the latest in Wi-Fi 802.11AC MIMO technology.
- Intuitive UniFi Controller Software – Configure and manage your APs with the easy-to-learn user interface.
- Expandable – Unlimited Scalability; build wireless networks as big or small as needed. Start with one (or upgrade to a three pack) and expand to thousands while maintaining a single unfied management system.
Extend Your Coverage
With the UniFi Controller software running in a NOC or in the cloud, administrators can manage multiple sites: multiple, distributed deployments and multi-tenancy for managed service providers. Below are some deployment examples.
Packed with features – Use the UniFi Controller to provision thousands of UniFi APs, map out networks, quickly manage system traffic, and provision additional UniFi APs
Breakthrough RF Map – Advanced RF performance and configuration features, include special analysis, airtime fairness and band steering.
Detailed Analytics – Use the configurable reporting and analytics to manage a large user populations and expedite troubleshooting.
Wireless Uplink –Wireless Uplink functionality enables wireless connectivity between APs fr extended range. One wired UniFi AP uplink supports up to four wireless downlinks on a single operating band, allowing wireless adoption of devices in their default state and real-time changes to network topology
Guest Portal/Hotspot Support – Easy customizaton and options for Guest Portals include authentication, Hotspot setup, and the ability to use your own external portal server. Use UniFi’s rate limiting for your Guest Portal/Hotspot packaging offerings. Apply different bandwidth rates (download/upload), limit total data usuage, and limit duration of use.
All UniFi APs include Hotspot functionality:
- Built-in support for billing integration using major credit cards
- Built-in support for voucher based authentication
- Built-in Hotspot Manager voucher creation, guest management, and payment refund.
- Full customization and branding of Hotspot portal pages
Multi-Site Management – A single UniFi Controller running in the cloud can manage multiple sites: multiple, distributed deployments and multi-tenancy for managed service providers. Each site is logically seperated and has its own configuration, maps, statisticsm guest portal, and administrator read/write and read-only accounts.
WLAN Groups – The UniFi Contoller can manage flexible configurations of large deployments. Create multiple WLAN groups and assign them to an AP’s radio.